[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Hello Velyna =)

First, thanks for the guide. Im an old poe player that return after a couple years out of the game. So much things to learn. I've tried a couple of builds, without success so far. This Storm Brand Guardian seems to make it for me as i'll get to 80 pretty soon.

I am used to Witches, i dont charge in crowded monsters pack like you. When i do,i have trouble to stay alive sometimes. Poe is a flask management game and i am working at it. Im also very claustrophobic in this game, i seem to die much more when theres alot of little to mid size rooms. Sometimes theres zones or challenges i dont do because of this reason.

I've improved the level of heist that im able to do in the harbour and boss mapping seems to feels good so far with this build. Im also much better in the azurite mines. So far i enjoy the guide alot. Thank you, again.

I have most items for the midrange section of the guide. For some reasons, i have much more mana than you in your video so that makes me wonder what i am missing. My life is almost fully reserved like you so theres no issues. Beside Herald of thunder, precision and Clarity, what do you use that takes mana reservation? I tried to add Herald of ice and it seemed to have solved this. Just let me know if its not the right combination.

Thanks for taking the time to answer us. Have a good day!
Last edited by Trysak78 on Aug 29, 2021, 4:56:07 PM
hi thank you for your guide iam not good with the game been playing for 3 week and picked up build made me hate the game really wanna switch to one of your build i found this one and the "Hammer CoC" can you please recommend to me which one is better for blight and heist and logbook those the only things i like in poe , when the build i play dont do well in them no fun for me sadly :P
Hello !
Thkx a lot for the guide, very interesting.

One question : shall i follow PoB's cluster or guide's one ?
Or it depends on the situation ?
"
DukeMax wrote:
hi thank you for your guide iam not good with the game been playing for 3 week and picked up build made me hate the game really wanna switch to one of your build i found this one and the "Hammer CoC" can you please recommend to me which one is better for blight and heist and logbook those the only things i like in poe , when the build i play dont do well in them no fun for me sadly :P

The Hammer CoC is more advanced, I would start here!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Tyrnet wrote:
Hello !
Thkx a lot for the guide, very interesting.

One question : shall i follow PoB's cluster or guide's one ?
Or it depends on the situation ?

It's situational and depends on whats available, if something is required usually I mention that.
So I'm currently running this build, having some issues with the damage ramping, not sure what the key detail im missing is but my PoB only shows me hitting for 125k vs. your PoB going for 3.5mil+

I can run red maps and was able to kill Sirus A4 but i just have zero clue what it is that im missing to make this work! Is cast speed that important? I notice your hit rate is 2.00 faster than mine, but I have about 80% of the gear for this build and its just not clicking, I love brand playstyle and would love for this to work but im almost dead in my tracks with it, any help would be appreciated.
League starting 3.16 with this build.
Unless heavy nerfs are announced!
Let's see where it brings me.
Skipped the 3.15 league, hopefully 3.16 will bring this build back to a better spot as it's my favorite. Fingers crossed.
I hope guide will be updated fully this time :)
"
Nabsta2201 wrote:
I hope guide will be updated fully this time :)

Will do my best!

Which parts weren't fully updated btw just PoB imports?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info