[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"

You transitioned to LL without replacing a bunch of pieces that have low or no ES. Boots/Gloves/Helmet.

Missing Holy Conquest cluster jewel and watchers eye. No elemental catalyst on rings.

Cold res isnt highest so your missing TONS of damage from wise oak.

Still using Cerberus Limb.

Just having actual ES pieces and proper wand etc is like +1k ES and +20% DPS.

So, I did some upgrade to the build.
Crafted this beauty

and swapped the gloves for higher ES

I also upgraded the wand with this

Changed the gems to the alternate quality, I still miss some, and while im crafting the boots.

Your POB show 3M DPS.
Mine show 1M and something.
I know I miss 1 awak gem and bottled faith and the watcher's eye but I POB it and in any way those are 2M dps more.

Can you point me out?

"
Velyna wrote:
"
alesanatx21 wrote:
Very interesting build with Storm Brands.
Have a problem with mana reserved craft, so solved it in other way, but still have 7 auras.
Does Hatered imb or just on of possible auras?
I'm confusing sometimes on high tier juse maps, how to tank damage, or not to die, because 6k ES even with tempest, imortal call and vall molten shell didn't give me strong deffence. Any desicion?

You want hatred active yea, very strong and needed for watchers eye as well. Just lower clarity/precision level until you can fit it.

When damage gets high enough we freeze and/or chill most things in a map which feels safe.

I didn't use Immortal Call but if you want to then you don't need molten shell in trigger wand.

Thanks.
Yep, I switch Molten Shell to frostibe, and buy new watcher eye with elemental penitration. Got new boots and think it will help to kill faster then die))
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:

All this pieces require a lot of currency

I disagree. I started the league with this build and currently level 91. The most expensive item was transcendent flesh at 350c and 1 cluster jewel at 100c. But all builds have stupid expensive items. You can easily buy a cheap Shav's and buy a 5 socket/link prophecy for 4c or less and use that until you 6 socket/link one like I did.
"
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:

All this pieces require a lot of currency

I disagree. I started the league with this build and currently level 91. The most expensive item was transcendent flesh at 350c and 1 cluster jewel at 100c. But all builds have stupid expensive items. You can easily buy a cheap Shav's and buy a 5 socket/link prophecy for 4c or less and use that until you 6 socket/link one like I did.

The league starter version isnt expensive at all
For the shav I just bought one and linked it myself with 50 fuses.
Now prices start to go drop but depends what you aiming for.
For instance the watcher eye with zealotry and wrath is 29 ex at the moment.
This is my build btw: the helmet is probably best in slot, just need to change fire into cold and is almost perfect.

So, yes it require currency, Im not questioning the build, I'm expressing my POV.
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
So, I did some upgrade to the build.
Crafted this beauty

and swapped the gloves for higher ES

I also upgraded the wand with this

Changed the gems to the alternate quality, I still miss some, and while im crafting the boots.

Your POB show 3M DPS.
Mine show 1M and something.
I know I miss 1 awak gem and bottled faith and the watcher's eye but I POB it and in any way those are 2M dps more.

Can you point me out?

Sure! Could you send the current PoB your using for your character?
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 5, 2021, 11:42:15 AM
"
Velyna wrote:

Sure! Could you send the current PoB your using for your character?

Sure, this is my current POB, just leveled to 93 so you will an empty socket jewel which will be for watcher.

https://pastebin.com/TumU2kZh

P.S. I changed the Fire res on the helmet for cold so now the highest res is cold and wise oak should work now as intented.

I'm following your Endgame version for now.

Edit: Just hit this double corruption on temple

not sure if I will use it and try to add one more aura.
Which one could we benefit?
Last edited by NinuzTrustMe on Feb 5, 2021, 12:25:34 PM
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Just hit this double corruption on temple

not sure if I will use it and try to add one more aura.
Which one could we benefit?

Once you get spider aspect running mana is pretty tight so not sure.

Looking at that PoB, bottled faith + hatred pen watchers eye is ~650k DPS. Looks like the hatred watchers is 4ex right now compared to 25ex for the hatred+zealotry.

Gems are another bit of it like you mentioned. Check out Anomalous Swiftbrand it feels absolutely amazing.

Any gloves can be used until Fenumus' so you could get a curse going there really easy. Just search for the curse corrupt you want. There's a few uniques that are often super cheap corrupted but they don't have much ES so thats up to you, enfeeble/temp chains probably more defensive than ~150ES anyway?

Gear looks really good overall!

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 5, 2021, 1:20:10 PM
Will do! thanks for taking the time to check the POB.

The build since the upgrade feel less squishy and now im sitted at 7k ES which is way better.
I saw that the gloves with aspect are affordable but before I will try to get the watcher and 2 mana reserved jewel at least which are quite expensive but I think I can do it.

So according to the very lategame build, do you just drop Herald of Ice once you get a Fenumus Weave with Ele Weakness? Is it possible to squeeze in Herald of Ice with enough mana to cast our brands? Enlighten Lv4 and a whole lot of reduced mana mods maybe?
Edit: Had another look, seems like linking Blood Magic to Precision and keeping Clarity low level might do the trick. Still need some reduced mana reserved mods, I've already got the -cold res on my hubris helm.
Last edited by maxringo on Feb 22, 2021, 2:28:29 AM
peepoClap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info