[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
Velyna wrote:
"
Wolowizard88 wrote:
I am following this build too, for I like a lot the brands gameplay. But this is the first time I make something made on a LL build and respec. English language is not my mother tongue. I fail on understanding a few points.
- For the moment I am still act 7, but how do we know when to start making the LL build ? I mean what is the threshold, the condition ? Is it the stuff ? When I get the stuff of phase one, I can start respec and that is all ?
- What is exactly the passive tree that corresponds to the beginning of Lowlife build ?
Maybe these are silly questions, but as a "normal player", I kind of struggle understanding how to follow the steps. Can someone tell me ?

Thanks guys.

- You won't be switching to Lowlife until you're in maps so don't worry yet, you need to get a few key items first, listed in the Midrange gear section.

- Same answer here, it's the Midrange PoB.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I will see this in time then.
"
Wolowizard88 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I will see this in time then.

GL :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 20, 2021, 12:40:11 PM
Thanks for the build. First time i play with brands.

Why the brand recall? I can cast 5 brands, but the reduction is halved by a support gem. I can hardly keep up 5 brands at a time.

Note, I am a very casual player and only understand a fraction of the mechanics.
Hey im about to get shavronne's wrappings but i can't afford a 6link atm so im going with 5 link first what would you recommend linking together? :)
"
Fyyar wrote:
Thanks for the build. First time i play with brands.

Why the brand recall? I can cast 5 brands, but the reduction is halved by a support gem. I can hardly keep up 5 brands at a time.

Note, I am a very casual player and only understand a fraction of the mechanics.

Don't stress about keeping your maximum brands up, that matters less and less as gear increases. The playstyle eventually is running pack to pack dropping 1-2 brands in each and moving on while they do work. Brand recall is kind of like your single target burst button, but it's also convenient having the ability to move existing brands.
"
faltogar wrote:
Hey im about to get shavronne's wrappings but i can't afford a 6link atm so im going with 5 link first what would you recommend linking together? :)

Probably take Added Lightning out of the 6L.
I haven't played too many builds, this is only my second season. The single target dps seems good on this build, but how do you take care of the massive amount of aoe needed on rituals?

Keep in mind I am coming from a vortex, profane bloom occultist, where i kill 1 trash mob and the whole pack blows up instantly. I get it might not be that OP, but I am kinda struggling on ritual and end up kiting endlessly in a small space until I get stuck and die or eventually kill them.
"
def0rce wrote:
I haven't played too many builds, this is only my second season. The single target dps seems good on this build, but how do you take care of the massive amount of aoe needed on rituals?

Keep in mind I am coming from a vortex, profane bloom occultist, where i kill 1 trash mob and the whole pack blows up instantly. I get it might not be that OP, but I am kinda struggling on ritual and end up kiting endlessly in a small space until I get stuck and die or eventually kill them.

Storm brand attaches to monsters, but chains across the pack dealing AoE. I've been handling rituals just fine with this build personally as I gear up to low-life.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 22, 2021, 10:30:43 PM
"
"
def0rce wrote:

Storm brand attaches to monsters, but chains across the pack dealing AoE. I've been handling rituals just fine with this build personally as I gear up to low-life.

for rituals i find myself spamming brands non stop. Like in probably 30+ to clear a ritual. Does casting more than my max 5 or 6 have no effect? Either way the aoe clear speed is really slow for me (sounds like it may be my gear or that I am used to builds that clear trash mobs insanely fast)

also im only running t2/3
Last edited by def0rce on Jan 22, 2021, 11:14:47 PM
"
def0rce wrote:
"
"
def0rce wrote:

for rituals i find myself spamming brands non stop. Like in probably 30+ to clear a ritual. Does casting more than my max 5 or 6 have no effect? Either way the aoe clear speed is really slow for me (sounds like it may be my gear or that I am used to builds that clear trash mobs insanely fast)

also im only running t2/3

Looking at your gear, you could be lacking damage. Pick up the following:

Remember what the OP said in a previous post last page. Also, I'm constantly using brand recall for the burst damage on rituals too.

"
Velyna wrote:
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Playing from start 3.13 and i think im loosing something, because sometimes crushing mobs or especially bosses can be time consuming

Things like flasks, cluster jewels and a 6L will fix that. Storm Brand does lack boss damage sometimes with low gear that's normal.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 22, 2021, 11:25:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info