[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

You can do a few things for upgrades right now:

- better anoint

- belt

- once you anoint tranquility, better helmet

- cold res higher than lightning (right now wise oak is useless to you)

- watchers eye

- wand could be a big upgrade, flat lightning is not great for us and theres only a bit of %lightning.

Necropolis boss does have things that hurt really bad, but to die soon as you enter seems like a bug? Not sure there. More damage will result in more leech and that will help, also you could go for an ES on hit discipline watchers eye for more tankiness on top of leech. The mana issue will get better with levels and an Enlighten.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hry guys... how tank can that build be?

Right now im runing a Herald of Purity Guardiand + Arakaalis daguer to summon sentienls and spiders...

i got 75% spells and atacks block, and i recover ES on blocks.. 27k armor with almost 80% Phisical damage reduction... but i must be in melee range... and stormbrand got the advantage to just pop up the brands and stay away...

looks like the brand build got a litle less block and armor... but can stay in range... how tankier this brand build shoulb be compared to mine??? more? less? or equal? can you guys do end game bosses and maps with almost no death??

thx alot
"
andrelb1 wrote:

Right now im runing a Herald of Purity Guardiand + Arakaalis daguer to summon sentienls and spiders...

i got 75% spells and atacks block, and i recover ES on blocks.. 27k armor with almost 80% Phisical damage reduction... but i must be in melee range... and stormbrand got the advantage to just pop up the brands and stay away...

looks like the brand build got a litle less block and armor... but can stay in range... how tankier this brand build shoulb be compared to mine??? more? less? or equal? can you guys do end game bosses and maps with almost no death??

thx alot

Brands are a super safe playstyle, and for us we convert to cold with big damage so everything is frozen then dead. If you stay mobile and play smart, even though your current build is tankier on paper you will probably die less with this one.
"
Velyna wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

thx alot

Brands are a super safe playstyle, and for us we convert to cold with big damage so everything is frozen then dead. If you stay mobile and play smart, even though your current build is tankier on paper you will probably die less with this one.

thx alot.. that is why i ask, on paper i know mine is tankier... but paper is not everything haha... even guradians and bosses can be perma frozen?? shaper, sirius? and all t hat end game bosses??

and hoe danger are bleed/corrupted blood for that build??? that shi.t is killing my current build and puting me out of my mind.

i got almost all itens for the build, just need the chest, but as weapon, i gor the cerberus, how mutch damage improvment i get by change for the wand??
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 9, 2020, 2:46:32 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
thx alot.. that is why i ask, on paper i know mine is tankier... but paper is not everything haha... even guradians and bosses can be perma frozen?? shaper, sirius? and all t hat end game bosses??

and hoe danger are bleed/corrupted blood for that build??? that shi.t is killing my current build and puting me out of my mind.

i got almost all itens for the build, just need the chest, but as weapon, i gor the cerberus, how mutch damage improvment i get by change for the wand??

I added a couple videos to the introduction, you can see veritania and sirus 8. If you skim around in the twitch vods you can see various map bosses as well. The biggest bosses don't get perma frozen but damage is so high at the top end it rarely matters.

I run a bleed flask, and we have a fair bit of regen especially with new Vitality which I should update the guide to include. With those 2 thing's bleeds aren't too bad, no worse than most builds.

Cerberus is totally fine to start, but you can probably find a better rare for ~100c if you look hard. Just make sure it has an open suffix for "trigger socketed"
"
Velyna wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

I added a couple videos to the introduction, you can see veritania and sirus 8. If you skim around in the twitch vods you can see various map bosses as well. The biggest bosses don't get perma frozen but damage is so high at the top end it rarely matters.

I run a bleed flask, and we have a fair bit of regen especially with new Vitality which I should update the guide to include. With those 2 thing's bleeds aren't too bad, no worse than most builds.

Cerberus is totally fine to start, but you can probably find a better rare for ~100c if you look hard. Just make sure it has an open suffix for "trigger socketed"

thx alot...

did you change something to use Vitalit? cuz i didnt see it at poe build... is ther a new skills links to att??

and for map runings, do you think it is one of the faster builds??
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 9, 2020, 10:27:40 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
did you change something to use Vitalit? cuz i didnt see it at poe build... is ther a new skills links to att??

and for map runings, do you think it is one of the faster builds??

Just replace either precision or clarity with vitality.

Once the build gets rolling its fast yea, especially with Holy Conquest medium cluster and Anomalous Swiftbrand. Will add a video of map clearing soon.
Hey, small question: Is this build 100% T16 deli viable? Had an idea of rerolling into it, while also adding HH to the build
"
Velyna wrote:

-edit-

never mind

Sirus 5 totally owned me.. all portals used, never got him below 1/2

I just can't bring myself to farm chaos anymore, it's all I've done to get this far.. not enjoying playing anymore

https://pastebin.com/HqPY1zkT

Last edited by frotzthedragon on Oct 10, 2020, 10:06:48 PM
"
"
Velyna wrote:

I've watched the Sirus kill a couple of times, and I have some questions :)

You don't keep recall on your walking around mouse button, does that work better? I've just always kept it there

I've got 7 running aura on all my hot keys.. where are yours?

and which one has that teeth effect.. that's a great mtx

You've swapped out a couple other gems for alternate quality, does that give things a better "feel"?

Molten Shell got replaced by SteelSkin, goes that give a better mitigation? I'm dying a LOT in maps (not reflect).. and I'm looking for something I'm missing

Empower 4 and Enlighten 4 have made an appearance.. that's a lot of cash for me, but even with Enlighten 3, my walking around mama pool is MUCH more manageable, I'll take that for a spin later

and sorry, I don't do the whole twitch thing.. I'm very old and I don't get it ;) who is sleeping on the couch behind you? looks furry

Maybe try to add your POB link, so she can check what itens are you using and tell why you are geting killed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info