Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

"
Mrfrita wrote:
Hey bro, was cheking for some ideas for my GC totems build, and couldn't find where did you get mortal conviction from on the PoB. Also, great build idea bro, congrats.

Tukohama's Fortress
"
"
Mrfrita wrote:
Hey bro, was cheking for some ideas for my GC totems build, and couldn't find where did you get mortal conviction from on the PoB. Also, great build idea bro, congrats.

Tukohama's Fortress

omegalul, thanks for the reply bro!
So what do u think about patchnotes?The only one way to play GC now - are totems xd.
"
So what do u think about patchnotes?The only one way to play GC now - are totems xd.

Yep... It looks like the base damage was nerfed, but the skill was otherwise mechanically improved in a lot of ways. Very possible that it is better... but no way to really tell without playing it.

I wrote up a more detailed look at the patch changes in the "updates" post right below the OP, so take a look there for my full thoughts.
All things considered, Totem placement to accurately get the end of GC to hit is realistically not gonna happen most times outside of stationary bosses, so I think this was unfortunately nerfed
"
All things considered, Totem placement to accurately get the end of GC to hit is realistically not gonna happen most times outside of stationary bosses, so I think this was unfortunately nerfed

Depending how effective the knockback is, and how easy it is to get the AOE to overlap... It could work. But I suspect you're right.

This build was "good" but not ridiculouly OP previously, so unless GC has actually been significantly buffed for its purposes, there are probably better options available sadly.

I will probably go Holy Flame Totem
Would Pandemonius fit this build at all?
"

and i think you are more wrong here.. the Knockback tells the story actually. Of course it must be tested first but i think this is still a huge buff
ThanatoZGaming keep us updated about your progress, i probably will start with this one as league starter and go the usual cluster way.
"
Acored wrote:
ThanatoZGaming keep us updated about your progress, i probably will start with this one as league starter and go the usual cluster way.

I'm starting off on Hexblast myself, but I expect this build to still be very solid.

The vengeful commander nerf should not be an overly big deal - use a Hatred String of Servitude if DPS is an issue.

I've also seen a variant which uses MoM, no Tukohama's Fortress, Hatred in an Essence Worm - if you do that version, can take flask cluster jewels that give -curse effect while under flask effect, and use that to counteract Soul Mantle instead.

Anyway, good luck! Look forward to seeing how it goes for everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info