[3.12] Hateful Hierophant- Non-Crit Glacial Cascade / Shockwave Totems! 5M+ sDPS

"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi. I moved to SWT and it seems that with the same equipment I had before this skill needs more gear to scale damage. So I´m trying to get a helmet with the propper enchantment. Which one is better: the SWT 10% increased cast speed or the SWT 40% increased damage?

Thanks

Cast speed

Getting a couple of really good rare jewels is also huge for DPS.
"
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi. I moved to SWT and it seems that with the same equipment I had before this skill needs more gear to scale damage. So I´m trying to get a helmet with the propper enchantment. Which one is better: the SWT 10% increased cast speed or the SWT 40% increased damage?

Thanks

Cast speed

Getting a couple of really good rare jewels is also huge for DPS.

By that you mean cast speed and damage rolls on cobalt/viridian/Crimson jewells, right?
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Oct 20, 2020, 11:26:04 PM
"

Thanks, I just bought some of those. Don´t have much currency so I bought what I could afford for now. I managed to defeat Sirus A0, but I believe I still lack some damage. Could you please take a look at my char?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
"

Thanks, I just bought some of those. Don´t have much currency so I bought what I could afford for now. I managed to defeat Sirus A0, but I believe I still lack some damage. Could you please take a look at my char?

Thanks

CWDT - Cold Snap - Bonechill is an extra damage multiplier you could be using. Also, I don't see Frost Bomb; that helps against bosses too.

Finally reached level 98 on my version of shockwave totem. Physical to lightning, lightning can freeze staf user. May think to transition to cold concersion like previous leagues. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/TheTrueNoob/NeverTooManyTotemss?i=2&search=skill%3DShockwave-Totem
F for totems GGG hate them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info