Europe Servers

Hi,

Are there any servers in Europe for the game? I think performance would be bad due to distance if the servers are only located in NZ or AUS.

BR Anders
"
kiario wrote:
Hi,

Are there any servers in Europe for the game? I think performance would be bad due to distance if the servers are only located in NZ or AUS.

BR Anders

Servers are currently located in US, there has been talk of them wanting to set up european servers if the playbase comes through, and it's economical to do so...
Hi,

Ok I understand. TY for the reply.

I really hope they do consider Euro servers. Lag in an action RPG is not popular!
lag in NZ i think they've said is under 300
0.3 seconds!!! Thats too heavy. Not acceptable in an ARPG.

I am from Europe and if thats what to expect I wont even try the game
I m from Europe and we here love ARPG and I know with lags play PVP is insane.I hope will Eu server here.
Fiat iūstitia, pereat mundus.Ego sum, qui sum!.Sine ira et studio.Orbis unum...
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.
I hope it will be possible to change your server or to play in "worldwide" servers.

Many companies are locking this (European players only play in Europe, Americans play only in the US, etc) but let's be realistic, nowadays it is very usual to have friends in other continents and by doing this, these companies are screwings the possibility for you to play with those friends.

The best example is what Blizzard did with Starcraft 2. It is absolutely impossible to play with/ against people from other servers (unless you buy 2 copies...very funny Blizzard), which is a terrible decision for a game like that.
Join my army of the dead!
The devs mentioned that they would probably allow you to migrate your account to another server for a fee.
Forum Sheriff
maybe lets wait for CB and then we will see what testers will tell or if we are lucky enough we will see
1. There will be European servers along with US servers.
2. NZ players get close to 200 latency while playing in US servers.
3. You can choose the server you want in the beginning.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info