[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

Unfortunately, the pastebin codes are not working w latest PoB.

I have the latest version of it.
I.e. 3.17
Last edited by chaoticneutral2 on Feb 22, 2022, 9:05:03 AM
"
Unfortunately, the pastebin codes are not working w latest PoB.

I have the latest version of it.
I.e. 3.17

sorry for the late reply
the code to be imported fine in latest PoB (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding)
How do you level this build from scratch? I want to try it out bad, the videos seem cool.
"
cshero3 wrote:
How do you level this build from scratch? I want to try it out bad, the videos seem cool.

to level you just use Explosive Arrow ballista as a hit or ignite based
and switch to bleed when you can afford a strong bow.
"The perfect Storm" I see on this league Only got maximum 80 increased physical damage, respect to yours in standard that have 147, is this very important?... Thanks...

One more question, don´t be so good to add spell suppresion in gloves, body armour, boots and helm?... Thanks...
Last edited by Vyr75 on May 28, 2022, 2:23:14 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"The perfect Storm" I see on this league Only got maximum 80 increased physical damage, respect to yours in standard that have 147, is this very important?... Thanks...

One more question, don´t be so good to add spell suppresion in gloves, body armour, boots and helm?... Thanks...

at that time The Crimson Storm was a nice cheap bow. you don't need it specifically. you need the best bow with high physical damage you can afford.
also damage overtime multi or physical damage overtime multi and attack speed as well to reach 20 hits

adding spell Suppression is always a good idea.
Last edited by ebadr on May 28, 2022, 6:52:04 PM
hi, how are you running your auras... I only got very small mana left after running 4 auras.. and i can no longer cast dash and Ensnaring arrow
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"
jinda002 wrote:
hi, how are you running your auras... I only got very small mana left after running 4 auras.. and i can no longer cast dash and Ensnaring arrow

depending on your gear there are multiple solutions
- get more mana reservation Efficiency
- mana cost rings which can help you make all your skills free
- use lifetab support
- get more mana
do you still use Rain of Splinters??
im following PoB link and there's no mention of rain of splinters there
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"
jinda002 wrote:
do you still use Rain of Splinters??
im following PoB link and there's no mention of rain of splinters there

it is mainly important for clear with the down side of slight reduction single target damage.
it is a personal choice to use it or not since EA is an Explosion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info