[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
Zheroner wrote:
Hi, you need perks with skill effect duration to increase the time to apply fuses for explosive arrow.
A ring with vulnerability increases a lot your damage.
Some enemies don´t move when you attack (and knockback don´t works) that reduces your damage, use crimson dance perk for more damage in that's cases.
A Hunter armor with offerings effect increase, increase your block chance by a high percent giving you more survivability
maybe you can try to put and elegant hubris (victario) like me to have random charges of frenzy and endurance from enemies

https://pastebin.com/LhBKdiu2 is my passive tree, i still have to modify many things, but if it help you.

I just have a few comments
you don't need vulnerability ring if you are using a trigger bow as you can trigger level 21 vulnerability from it. it may not be always there for clearing with the 8s cd but will be there for single target.

also with ensnaring arrow you never need crimson dance. bosses will always count as moving if you hit them with it. the knockback movement only effects damage while clearing trash as you don't need to hit them with ensnaring arrow yourself

hunter armor is a good idea to get closer to max block
"
ebadr wrote:
"
Zheroner wrote:
Hi, you need perks with skill effect duration to increase the time to apply fuses for explosive arrow.
A ring with vulnerability increases a lot your damage.
Some enemies don´t move when you attack (and knockback don´t works) that reduces your damage, use crimson dance perk for more damage in that's cases.
A Hunter armor with offerings effect increase, increase your block chance by a high percent giving you more survivability
maybe you can try to put and elegant hubris (victario) like me to have random charges of frenzy and endurance from enemies

https://pastebin.com/LhBKdiu2 is my passive tree, i still have to modify many things, but if it help you.

I just have a few comments
you don't need vulnerability ring if you are using a trigger bow as you can trigger level 21 vulnerability from it. it may not be always there for clearing with the 8s cd but will be there for single target.

also with ensnaring arrow you never need crimson dance. bosses will always count as moving if you hit them with it. the knockback movement only effects damage while clearing trash as you don't need to hit them with ensnaring arrow yourself

hunter armor is a good idea to get closer to max block

Oh, now I understand I had not seen that from esnaring arrow, and sorry, I wrote for the boy who asked for help, but the page wrote it as separate.

i'm trying to use Vulnerability on ring with 32% effect and quality from imbued catalyst for a higher effect, i think it's the same as a vulnerability gem lv 21, but i'm not sure, PoB doesn't show the increased effect
Hi,

Any update on PoB for 3.15?

Thanks
"
arnensas wrote:
Hi,

Any update on PoB for 3.15?

Thanks

I updated the scion PoB with the start tree for 3.15
Not much changes though.
Ailment more modifier per arrow is removed from explosive arrow in 3.16 which halves the damage for bleed
so I don't recommend it any more
I may start with an ignite version of the build. If I do I will make a separate post for it
They brought back 5% more ailment damage per arrow in 3.17. Worth giving a new look over?
Last edited by flppyflip4 on Jan 25, 2022, 8:02:26 AM
"
flppyflip4 wrote:
They brought back 5% more ailment damage per arrow in 3.17. Worth giving a new look over?

They are also buffing bows and quivers which should buff the damage more
I think the build should be viable again now
Hi, i love this build and i will make this build my starter again, Will you remake the passive tree due to the changes that were made in version 3.16?
"
Zheroner wrote:
Hi, i love this build and i will make this build my starter again, Will you remake the passive tree due to the changes that were made in version 3.16?

I will try. I am also not sure if the scion is the best choice now
"
Zheroner wrote:

I updated the tree should be a bit more defensive with Determination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info