[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
Oh thanks for your answer, Im thinking about rerolling my soulrend ocultist to bane cursebot so i can support my farming party and i was wondering if linking more curses and an empower on a skin of the loyal would improve the dmge enough compared with your settup but im bad at POB

Also i dont know how crit works with dots, my soulred build runs assa mark but i dont know how it scales with dots, do you know something about crit scaling with dots?

If you're going to be a curse bot it's a complete different story! Curse bot usually isn't a "damage dealer" so I think you are free to link your curses with Bane. Remember that curse bot depends more on curses effect than on damage.

Crit has nothing to do with chaos damage or DoT damage, so for playing solo it's pretty useless. If your party members are using melee/crit builds then it would be useful for them.

Anyway if you want to be a curse bot I think you should look for some another build because mine doesn't use many curses and have damage focused skill tree and ascendancies.
Hey nice build man, im using now and is really good. Can you post a "end game" version of this build?
why does despair link with bane? how does it work?
Where are the people doing this build? I just got to 86 and i love it.
"
Xeto_The_H wrote:
why does despair link with bane? how does it work?

Despair is linked with Bane because this is the most powerful curse in our setup and it benefits from +2 curse gems in the chest, also giving damage boost for Bane.

"
vinic10 wrote:
Hey nice build man, im using now and is really good. Can you post a "end game" version of this build?

I'm not planning it at moment because I'm skipping this league pretty much. I will update build for new league though.
Updated for 3.12 Heist! There will be more updates after league start when I will be able to test curse changes. I've added levelling section and added Skill Trees ready for 3.12. Hope you enjoy the build and feel free to ask questions/ give tips.
Looks good, I'm gonna try it as my starter in Heist since I skipped the farmvile league.
Last edited by Maxasaki on Sep 16, 2020, 6:55:44 PM
Bane is a Hex now, not a curse. Not sure how its going to work.
Agree, boots and gloves won't work in 3.11 way and looks useless as there are only 2 hex in this build.
"
losker wrote:
Agree, boots and gloves won't work in 3.11 way and looks useless as there are only 2 hex in this build.

Yes guys hoooooly, I totally didn't notice Bane change from curse to hex. Build in current state is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE and please don't play it. I will find out how to fix it but I made this build in like 2-3 months so I can;t rebuild it from 0 in 1 day. I will bump thread if i manage to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info