[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"

Hello there,

Started this build on SSF. Was lucky for the helm enchant so I want to push it further. The transcendent mind is WIP just waiting for the altar
+

But actually, I'm wondering where I should go next. Cluster jewel? Survivability is still kind of "meh", random one-shots occurs often if I don't perma respect the enemies.
Any tips?
Have also to craft my iolite ring and apothecary gloves for the extra 23% chaos damage and 23 dmg over time implicits.

Hi! At the beginning I just want to clarify that your helmet enchant isn't very good for the build :P The best one is "increased Despair effect" because it boosts damage a lot, Enfeeble one doesn't change nothing at all.

Also you don;t need Doedre's ring, there are 2 curses used by this build. You can cast one curse by default and another one comes from skill tree.

This build survivability depends hard on flasks. The best ones are Rumi's, Cinderswallow with "avoid stun" mod and Quartz. If you can't afford those due to SSF then I recommend you to switch your Witchfire Brew for Basalt Flask.

And after looking through your gear I can just suggest to get better life rolls for now :P

Remember to have "Brine King" in your Pantheon! It helps you avoid situations when you get "CC chain" (stunned until you die)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and good luck!
"
cheekym8 wrote:
Hi! I come up with my variation of Bane Occultist build. What's so special about it you ask? Well.. you can go through endgame (including Sirus encounters) with 1-2ex budget! Also keeping decent map clearspeed.

Hello Cie, currently following your build about a week, and very happy with this result (im newb starter player here but ever once play poe at 2014-2015)

as now i got not much problem, everything dies in 1-2s, my current hp about 4,6k.. bane tooltips damage about 155k with arcane surge (maybe i got no problem because my map only t5 lol, never got high tier map)

Can you help check my char, what next to upgrading? a belt or accesories, or other any suggestion?
Last edited by pensionne on May 31, 2021, 11:39:32 PM
"
pensionne wrote:
"
cheekym8 wrote:
Hi! I come up with my variation of Bane Occultist build. What's so special about it you ask? Well.. you can go through endgame (including Sirus encounters) with 1-2ex budget! Also keeping decent map clearspeed.

Hello Cie, currently following your build about a week, and very happy with this result (im newb starter player here but ever once play poe at 2014-2015)

as now i got not much problem, everything dies in 1-2s, my current hp about 4,6k.. bane tooltips damage about 155k with arcane surge (maybe i got no problem because my map only t5 lol, never got high tier map)

Can you help check my char, what next to upgrading? a belt or accesories, or other any suggestion?

Hi, I'm glad build worked out for you! I can't see your profile because it's set as "private". Your damage is pretty low to be honest though! It should be around 400k on ~1ex budget :P

Here are some links for items which boosts damage the most:

Tabula Rasa +2 AoE gems (20 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/REM7zgs7

Helmet with Bane increased damage implicit (40 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/7nYl45ru5

Bane 21/23 (25 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/4KdzavH9

Those items should boost your damage almost twice :P I can only advice you to buy items from budget PoB. They're pretty cheap so you can get them fast and enjoy PoE endgame experience: https://pastebin.com/qdLc2a1G

If you still have any questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by cheekym8 on Jun 1, 2021, 5:03:44 PM
"
cheekym8 wrote:
"
pensionne wrote:
"
cheekym8 wrote:

Hi, I'm glad build worked out for you! I can't see your profile because it's set as "private". Your damage is pretty low to be honest though! It should be around 400k on ~1ex budget :P

Here are some links for items which boosts damage the most:

Tabula Rasa +2 AoE gems (20 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/REM7zgs7

Helmet with Bane increased damage implicit (40 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/7nYl45ru5

Bane 21/23 (25 chaos):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/4KdzavH9

Those items should boost your damage almost twice :P I can only advice you to buy items from budget PoB. They're pretty cheap so you can get them fast and enjoy PoE endgame experience: https://pastebin.com/qdLc2a1G

If you still have any questions feel free to ask!

ah my bad, looks like its private by default, i've just open my profile.

yeah im just moving from tabula to skin of the loyal

helmet using 30% despair effect as your suggestion

i've change a passive tree a little bit to more dps, hp going to 4,2k but i dunno why damage still 190k-ish

*my ascendancy still at the third, still working to find the latest circle at the fourth
Last edited by pensionne on Jun 1, 2021, 8:45:52 PM
"
pensionne wrote:

i've change a passive tree a little bit to more dps, hp going to 4,2k but i dunno why damage still 190k-ish

*my ascendancy still at the third, still working to find the latest circle at the fourth

Well, my dude. If you add your characters tree and gear to my configuration it shows 600k DPS and with uberlab 700k DPS so you have almost twice damage than budget version :P Not mentioning your Skin of Loyal which is pretty sick for this build.

For now just change flask setup - you need only ONE life flask and Jade Flask is useless on this build. Get Quartz Flask, Quicksilver Flask, Rumis Flask and Cinderswallow flask with "chance to avoid stun".

Also you can put on some belt with life and resistances.

With those you can easily beat Sirus A8 and other endgame content like Guardians and T16 Ultimatums. Just remember to copy flask setup because flasks are main source of survivability on this build :D your damage is fine!
"
cheekym8 wrote:
"
pensionne wrote:

Well, my dude. If you add your characters tree and gear to my configuration it shows 600k DPS and with uberlab 700k DPS so you have almost twice damage than budget version :P Not mentioning your Skin of Loyal which is pretty sick for this build.

For now just change flask setup - you need only ONE life flask and Jade Flask is useless on this build. Get Quartz Flask, Quicksilver Flask, Rumis Flask and Cinderswallow flask with "chance to avoid stun".

Also you can put on some belt with life and resistances.

With those you can easily beat Sirus A8 and other endgame content like Guardians and T16 Ultimatums. Just remember to copy flask setup because flasks are main source of survivability on this build :D your damage is fine!

wow very nice to hear that... i will keep leveling

yeah my flask is still bad, maybe thats the point, k then, very helpful mate. And thank you so much for the build!!
Hi there, many thanks to share the build.

I am also very new to POE and looking to move gradually. Currently at level 51 and in Part 2 Act 6. It seems i have no way to progress due to weak gear and low damage.

There was a few things that i wasnt very sure about, appreciate if you can shed some lights.

For Items upgrade, how would you normally prioritize? I was thinking to get the Tabusu Armour and than like the post you mentioned above to be able to give more damage.

For Skills wise, i was actually quite confused as i saw that there were some videos which lists other skills actually. I was actually following the skill tree very closely from the first post.

Any suggestion for farming of gears and skills confirmation will be great. I do understand that better way is to actually purchase, but i was checking out my inventory and seems i couldn't afford the orbs.

Last edited by DemonMedusa on Jun 11, 2021, 1:52:03 AM
"
DemonMedusa wrote:
Hi there, many thanks to share the build.

I am also very new to POE and looking to move gradually. Currently at level 51 and in Part 2 Act 6. It seems i have no way to progress due to weak gear and low damage.

There was a few things that i wasnt very sure about, appreciate if you can shed some lights.

For Items upgrade, how would you normally prioritize? I was thinking to get the Tabusu Armour and than like the post you mentioned above to be able to give more damage.

For Skills wise, i was actually quite confused as i saw that there were some videos which lists other skills actually. I was actually following the skill tree very closely from the first post.

Any suggestion for farming of gears and skills confirmation will be great. I do understand that better way is to actually purchase, but i was checking out my inventory and seems i couldn't afford the orbs.

Hi! It's pretty hard for me to help you in good way because I don't really know what's your knowledge about game and I play it for 5+ years soo.. ye..

I just suggest you to pick items with increased spell and chaos damage and items with life and resistances. You should also pick some item with 4-6 linked sockets and put there Bane with support gems.

Your main target is to buy Tabula Rasa and Cane of Unravelling Staff. With those 2 items you will have a lot of damage and you will be able to farm currency for rest of gear.
Hi man, many thanks for the reply. I will be trying to focus to get the armor and also the weapon before continuing. Generally new, i just started like 3 weeks. haha, so still learning.
"
DemonMedusa wrote:
Hi man, many thanks for the reply. I will be trying to focus to get the armor and also the weapon before continuing. Generally new, i just started like 3 weeks. haha, so still learning.

Unfortunately my guide isn;t very beginner friendly :P but build is pretty much easy to play though. Good luck and if you have any other questions feel free to ask:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info