[PS4] Common PS4 Client Crashes

My crashes have been while picking up seeds and when in the garden trying to interact with the tower. I stopped playing after an hour cause I didn’t want to play without experiencing the seasonal activity. Won’t play until I hear of a fix. Very disappointing.
Sorry Jeff, but I think your statistics aren't being reported correctly. I've crashed 5 times today in 2 hours. This has been the same pattern for the last three days. There is no way I've far surpassed the claimed "average" so consistently. I won't be buying a supporter pack this league until I get more of response than "we can't fix something we can't reproduce".
Hello guys. My name is Andre and I am from São Paulo, Brazil. I have played the game and I love it! Good job. I wanted to report an issue that has prevented me from playing the game after the ps4 update. I have a Templar level 90 and after logging in, I started playing the game. Awesome, really appreciate all the effort and keep up the good work guys! Well, I was switching a gem that used be called arctic breath and I realized that the name has changed. I socketed the gem in my Brass Dome and the game immediately crashed. I then tried to login again and now I cannot even load a town. The game crashes. I cannot play the game anymore due to that. I tried to rebuild the database, didn’t work. Deleted the application and installed it again, didn’t work. I have video of the incident if you guys wish. Thank you so much and I hope you guys can fix this soon!
Went to grandmasters hall first on the server (ps4 harvest)
I never been first in anything in my life.
This 'event' created some sort of feeling.
Once you go as fast as sonic you run past through all these barriers and checkpoints with no sort of mortal being feelings or deep thoughts.
You just do it.
Once i hit this mark when all these weird people all around world saw my 'creative' character name and it being somewhere first i understood.
This is the moment.
This was the moment created for me, that i will cherish in my memories for some time.

Went to the left. 2 blue screens. Went to the right. Blue screen.
(First pack blue screen both times)

Went outside. Smoked few cigarattes while drinking some beverage.
It was a good run and still...

It was a good feeling.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
I'll just start keeping a log here in this thread for you

Blue screen #24 was when I exited the crafting menu in the grove
Anyone else notice that right before a BSOD the processor fan on the console ramps up?

My suggestion would be to put up a server like a beta server and disable the new changes. then activate them one at a time which to be honest, should have been done in the first place. but at this point it would give a clear vision as to what is causing the issue.
I have crashed since the release. And today is even worse bout 10-15 crashes in bout 3 hours playtime. 3 crashes trying to go into ashen wood map ended up just putting a new map in. Crashes in garden. Crashes even outside garden. Game is literally broken
Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide a quick update on this: I'm currently testing a patch with engine changes targeted at addressing the crashes many of you are experiencing. If it appears to be stable we'll have this deployed to the live realm within the next few hours.
I played around 25 hours in this league . I had around 48 crashes at the momment. GGG nerds tô provide an paliative solution ASAP or the game Will dissaper from console....

Importante information

I,m playing with Volatile Dead Spellslinger and my console is a PS4 Slim with internal crucial ssd
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide a quick update on this: I'm currently testing a patch with engine changes targeted at addressing the crashes many of you are experiencing. If it appears to be stable we'll have this deployed to the live realm within the next few hours.

Glad to hear this, I suggest you to release a test server for next leagues same time as PC or so and give us a couple days to test it before the official release, so we can test and report issues before the league really start on consoles, I think many of us would like this idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info