[PS4] Common PS4 Client Crashes

seriously if you cant pin the issue down the next logical step is to roll the game back to the last known healthy state. yea yea i know in this case thats basically non existent as there has always been major issues with the console version but during delirium it was atleast playable. (for the most part)

forcing your players through the current nonsense is just unwise in any possible way you can think about it.
In case you all haven't seen it, check the Announcements section:

"
We're currently finishing our testing of patch 3.12.4 on consoles. We're aiming to deploy these on both Xbox and PS4 tomorrow during our work day. This patch contain a fix for the common client crash that PS4 users have been experiencing.
"
QQPQ wrote:
In case you all haven't seen it, check the Announcements section:

"
We're currently finishing our testing of patch 3.12.4 on consoles. We're aiming to deploy these on both Xbox and PS4 tomorrow during our work day. This patch contain a fix for the common client crash that PS4 users have been experiencing.

i hope they really mean it. its been tough to stay motivated playing recently
I hope it’s true but I don’t believe it
keep trying against my best judgement to do 2 heists in a row because i dont want to see the load screen. crashing halfway back after the alarm goes off every time
Demolition heist contracts are crashing more often. Maybe reducing scorched floor areas or particles could solve the problem.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
After dieing in heist and while going back to pick loot (before lockdown) i crashed. It was the exact moment when i should be hearing loot drop sound.
I suggest that in some wild way loot sound crashed my game.
(it was fresh heist)
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
If i end up crashing every 10 hours I'll be happy!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Golbarin wrote:
"
After almost 2 years it is obvious GGG is not going to address this issue. Maybe if we try complaining to Sony, tell them we will not be buying a PlayStation 5, but instead playing on PC. Maybe Sony will get on their ass and give them some motivation to do some thing about it.

Seriously doubt it...

And I was wrong to do so.
The new patch seems to have fixed most of the crashes...
played 2h with several heists an no crash...

presently frustrated PS4-player
I think they actualy fixed our Problems, but i will not party to soon because of that.

So far i played 3 Hours today.

One Green Heist: No Crash
4 normal Heists: No Crash
One Grand Heist: No Crash

Story: Started and almost Completed Act 6 without any Issue. No lags, No Crash, no freezes.

Feels great so far. And it runs really smooth.

But i am curious about Delirium. No Chance so far to go through a Deli-Mirror now. Hope they fixed that too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that all works good from now on and to have a Chance to complete as many Challenges as possible. I need this Cat.

But still.... No MTX will be bought for this League, because of the lack of Communication directly to us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info