[PS4] Common PS4 Client Crashes

I think some of the crashes are related to the internet stability.

I've been playing since the beginning of this league and had a lot of crashes, but it wasn't too constant, maybe once per session, and at that time my internet was solid.

After the last update I've been haveing more crashes than before, but it wasn't too constant either, but recently my internet has been really unstable with a lot of disconnects and at the same time I'm getting constant BSOD.
How many bosses i not do due to crashes or sirius and lost chance. Wasted maps , chance to kill. What i get for this from ggg nothing.
Constant CE-34878-0 PS4 crash just when I login to the game and load the town
I sometimes restart like 15 times . I do everything from console restarts to changing internet connection but it doesn't help
It wasn't like that in delerium at least this whole constant crashing on console thing started to happen after harvest was launched

GGG.. I guess by now u understand that people love your game and we want to support you but this is becoming ridiculous.. we are being even punished for playing for hours and suddenly crashes makes u loose progress and not only that you have to redo everything again to respawn bosses .

Please fix this
Do you think it's "exciting" for players to log back in after a blue screen to see if we died and lost our XP?

Is that what you are going for? Do you think that anticipation is cool or something?

How do you explain your logic that we should be punished because YOU can't optimize the game?

If you see people are constantly dying and losing XP to crashing (something out of their control), don't you think maybe you should do something about it? Don't care? Ya, I know.
Just crashed inside the first labyrinth, its really frustating having to waste your time due to problems of the game itself and be penalized by it. On my first character i already lost all my hope to complete the uber lab due to crashing, would be really nice if GGG could at least give an update to these problems, being either by addressing why this league is so crap compared to the last ones or a update on why they still cant fix it, beacause the last update on this same thread was 4 weeks ago as of today.

Because of these crashes i even started playing on standard, and i had a less infuriating experience, but it still crashed. The delirium encounter is the most problematic for me there, i crashed right before crossing the delirium mirror, or trying to kill monster in the delirium encounter.

But in the league you cant even breath and you crash, entering the garden? Crash. Changing/inspecting your garden structures? Crash. Walking? Crash.
GGG please, we at the console PS4 are facing a crash that discourages us from playing, all the time crashing is giving and the game closes alone. please try to solve this problem because we already lost almost 1 month of league due to this crash.
Today's update failed to resolve this crash. Thank you I hope some answer on the subject.
Last edited by kcastilho on Aug 3, 2020, 6:01:50 PM
To everyone having issues with performance, like I was, hang up the game for a while and come back when they have this ironed out. This by far has been the worst league for performance on consoles as a whole. I decided to walk away from PoE for a while after the lack of communication I have seen right here on these forums about the numerous issues this game currently has. I went on to play another game and after playing for several hours, not a single blue screen or getting kicked for any reason. It was quite refreshing playing a game and not having to worry about progress or losing experience. If the console community leaves, maybe that will open some eyes at GGG that there is an issue. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
3times today, 1 time cost me XP... HELLOOO GGG ! Wake tf UP !

update : 4 crashes, 2 XP lost within 2 hours...
Last edited by Dc-sewer on Aug 4, 2020, 7:29:03 AM
Just crashed inside the Grove harvesting a T4 seed from a T11 map.

Audio buzz, freeze, blue screen, logged back in to find the entire map had been destroyed along with all portals.

No portals, no way to access the Grove.

My T4, T3, and T2 seeds from that whole plot are gone, along with the thousands of Lifeforce invested to grow them.

We are half way through the league and even something as basic as harvesting goes wrong.

Come on, GGG. "We are listening" doesn't mean anything if you don't produce any tangible results
Last edited by Icemage_999 on Aug 4, 2020, 9:39:14 PM
In regards to the this on going issue, I haven't new information to share as of right now, but wanted to take a moment to re-iterate that this issue continues to be worked on internally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info