What To Expect This Year

pog
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
We expect to add 100 new currencies that do the same craft mods as everything else in game now. Oh dont worry though. We've got stash tabs on sale! Gotcha!
PoE-2020

Yawn
I love you ggg
Really happy to see the next league come along early. I appreciated the league because it wasn't another rush to a finish line on every map, coupled with pop-in textures and frequent lag spikes. However, I already feel done with the content only 5 days in.

I don't blame the league mechanic really for this. I made the mistake of playing a 2 hander slam build in a 2 hander slam league. It still just feels awful to play, and I don't want to invest time in another character in a league that's just mediocre at best.

I really don't consider the stash tab issue to be a big deal. I feel these tabs are all for convenience, and you can simply choose not to use them. They aren't nearly on the same level of necessity as the currency and map tab. My only concern and warning to GGG is that they've repeatedly created leagues with their own currency, which all went core. The game is just getting bloated with it all, and if they do it again in the next league, it will not be good for the game. I'm happy that the harvest league had it's own stash, and think that's a good solution to the problem.
"
NNeto wrote:
"
mrunycorn wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

No one cares if you care or not. Your opinion is worthless.

I dont care your opinion too =)

nice to see that it is mostly, if not always, the "free loaders" that complain... open beta support, so you basically paid once (maybe every now and then a bit) and complain... after 6-7 years...

wow, just wow. try to find another game that provides (progressive) service after 7 years
I'm excited for the future of PoE!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Harvest league is the most boring things i ever play in POE .... just a feedback and yeah i know how to play ... but it's boring and no exciting at all
I think I speak for all of your supporters when I say:

Yall can take your time, none of your supportive base will ever be be upset at you for taking extra time to put out such a good free game. Also, FAMILY FIRST. We want you and yours to be as happy and healthy as possible because that means quality content for us. If that means we get 1 less league per year, especially during the clusterf*ck that is 2020, we are okay with that.

Games will always have bugs, players will always have something they "can" complain about. At the end of the day, GGG provides a great game for the best price.

Stay safe and much luv <3
Last edited by ImaMonstr on Jun 24, 2020, 8:42:15 PM
Shorter Harvest league? Pog
Harvest is so bad they already announced it ending 1 week earlier than planned before week 1 finished... Hopefully, we get a flashback league mid league so we can play that instead of whatever this league is supposed to be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info