[3.11] Armageddon Brand Build - Elementalist Witch - Harvest - Path of Exile 3.11

"
Lombaldo wrote:
Hey mate, love playing this build but struggle a bit with survival and single target dps. Could you have a look at my character and tell me what I should be looking for or trying to get? I'm fairly new to the game.

Try to get amulet and ring with good life and buy anima stone jewel for 5th golem. It will give you extra damage and defence. Also you can use fire penetration gem for bosses instead of hypothermia.
Great! Been having a blast with this. Any recommendations on the 5th golem or summon 2 of whichever one we are using?
"
Lombaldo wrote:
Great! Been having a blast with this. Any recommendations on the 5th golem or summon 2 of whichever one we are using?

Add ice golem for 5th golem and good luck :)
I must say THANK YOU, was looking for a armaggedon brand build few weeks ago, used your build as a base and worked the rest of the way, first time i actually enjoyed endless farming for upgrades, xDD

Did Uber Elder but have not tried sirus yet, may struggle with mana but dont know. Im melting the rest of the content, i'll try farming for a HeadHunter for Full Delirium Maps. Check out PoB: https://pastebin.com/NySguhN5

Any advice?
Last edited by AkashaQoP on Aug 27, 2020, 4:50:50 PM
"
AkashaQoP wrote:
I must say THANK YOU, was looking for a armaggedon brand build few weeks ago, used your build as a base and worked the rest of the way, first time i actually enjoyed endless farming for upgrades, xDD

Did Uber Elder but have not tried sirus yet, may struggle with mana but dont know. Im melting the rest of the content, i'll try farming for a HeadHunter for Full Delirium Maps. Check out PoB: https://pastebin.com/NySguhN5

Any advice?

You are welcome and congratz man you did really good job upgrading my ssf starter items :D

Explody chest would be a massive upgrade for clearspeed.
I think you don't have any curse. Flammability ring could be good.
Getting - mana cost from rings and amulet can solve your mana problem.
Some people use cluster jewels with these mods "Holy Conquest" and "Brand Loyalty" that might boost your damage and clear.

Sky is the limit mate :) If you are happy with your build don't change it.
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
Lombaldo wrote:

Add ice golem for 5th golem and good luck :)

Hey man just letting you know I killed Sirus 6 for the first time ever killing Sirus with the build. It's also my first time getting past the campaign. Thanks for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info