[3.11] Armageddon Brand Build - Elementalist Witch - Harvest - Path of Exile 3.11

Hey guys this is my starter build for harvest. There won't be a follow up video for penance brand sorry about that. It wasn't that good for ssf league starter so I changed to armageddon brand.
Use anima stone jewel for +1 golem. I couldn't find it otherwise i would use.
You can also use cluster jewels.
Video awakening level is 4.
Damage would have been so much better if i had better items but still ok.
I will kill harvest boss soon and go back to softcore.

Build Video: https://youtu.be/-q0gViZwZ5E

PoB: https://pastebin.com/01sMsSD9

Skill Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.11.0/AAAABAMCAQECAuMDdQQHBLMG5wceB6UI9A5IEFEQWBEPES0RlhZvGjgc3B9BIAYi9CSqJy8ngyoTKpgsnC0fMPgy0TNsNuk5mTrYOw07PzwFPmVFR0WdSVFJsUmySp9Mi0yzU1JTjVRHVUtVxlZIWfNaK13yXwRhKGHiZp5ncWpDa9tsC20ZcYVyD3yDfRh_xoIQgpuD24bKh2WIQIm8jDaPGpAzkFWQ-pErkyeVLphTmuCdrp7En0ig5qEvogCkBaVnpr6nCKf4rv-7AbzqvorAZsMTylnPGtAf0UXUB9Wm18_YJNq53I3fbd-w42rr7u9L73zviO_r8NX5N_rS?accountName=mehmetbozlak&realm=pc&characterName=LuaDipa

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup:

Armageddon Brand - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Immolate - Hypothermia - Concentrated Effect

Zealotry / Herald of Ash / Summon Chaos Golem

Orb of Storms - Innervate / Vaal Righteous Fire / Clarity

Brand Recall - Arcane Surge (Lvl 6) - Flame Dash - Second Wind

Summon Stone Golem / Summon Lightning Golem / Summon Flame Golem / Enduring Cry

If you have "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" mod on your weapon:

Wave of Conviction / Elemental Weakness / Vortex

Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Jun 30, 2020, 6:29:27 AM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2020, 1:35:32 AM
Was looking for something like this. Any tips as to the priority of skill tree spread or do you rush Runebinder, back fill and then head out towards Runesmith and fill with minion nodes as needed?
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Was looking for something like this. Any tips as to the priority of skill tree spread or do you rush Runebinder, back fill and then head out towards Runesmith and fill with minion nodes as needed?

Yeah pretty much like that. Go for elemental overload, rundebinder and spiritiual aid first.
I've been a casual at this game for some time, and this is my first time following a build, and I think I like this one. But can tell me in what order I should apply my points to the skill tree? I'm just a noob, and don't know what priority to apply my points. I saw the first comment but it doesn't mean much to me. Maybe a small screen capture of you quickly building the tree, start to finish or something? I don't mean to be difficult but I just want to do it right! xD

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by xDapperDanMan on Jul 8, 2020, 2:44:45 PM
"
xDapperDanMan wrote:
I've been a casual at this game for some time, and this is my first time following a build, and I think I like this one. But can tell me in what order I should apply my points to the skill tree? I'm just a noob, and don't know what priority to apply my points. I saw the first comment but it doesn't mean much to me. Maybe a small screen capture of you quickly building the tree, start to finish or something? I don't mean to be difficult but I just want to do it right! xD

Thanks in advance!

Messerschmitt wrote:

Yeah pretty much like that. Go for elemental overload, rundebinder and spiritiual aid first.
Hi!

I'm new on the game, this is the second build that im trying, and i like it A LOT! I always have one wizard-type character on any game that i play...

Two questions:
1. I downloaded PoB (v1.4.170) and the info isn't exactly the same... the most important is on Skills Tab:

(PoB)
Armageddon Brand
Immolate Support
Concentrated Effect Support
Hypothermia Support
Controlled Destruction Support
Faster Casting Support (*)

(Thread)
Armageddon Brand
Immolate Support
Hypothermia Support
Swiftbrand Support (*)

Personally, Thread version sound more logical, Faster Casting Support only reduce 0.04 seg... Can you help me with this?

2. About Skill Tree... left to "Arcanist Dominion" & "Fire Walker" are three skills that increase brand damage & AoE ("Explosive Rune") you didnt pick.... it is because isn't neccesary? or is best to sacrifice 3 points to get those skills? i want to know your opinion! =D

Again, thanks, I really like this guide so much! i hope you can answer!

(btw sry for my english, isn't my strong point xD)
"
Koyiru wrote:
Hi!

I'm new on the game, this is the second build that im trying, and i like it A LOT! I always have one wizard-type character on any game that i play...

Two questions:
1. I downloaded PoB (v1.4.170) and the info isn't exactly the same... the most important is on Skills Tab:

(PoB)
Armageddon Brand
Immolate Support
Hypothermia Support
Faster Casting Support (*)

(Thread)
Armageddon Brand
Immolate Support
Hypothermia Support
Swiftbrand Support (*)

Personally, Thread version sound more logical, Faster Casting Support only reduce 0.04 seg... Can you help me with this?

2. About Skill Tree... left to "Arcanist Dominion" & "Fire Walker" are three skills that increase brand damage & AoE ("Explosive Rune") you didnt pick.... it is because isn't neccesary? or is best to sacrifice 3 points to get those skills? i want to know your opinion! =D

Again, thanks, I really like this guide so much! i hope you can answer!

(btw sry for my english, isn't my strong point xD)

Hey. My pob wasn't updated when I did this build so there wasn't swiftbrand skill. I put faster casting but swiftbrand so much better.

I got explosive rune from amulet annointment.
Are there any unique weapons that I could use until I can craft something op? Loving the build btw, killed Kitava deathless with a Lead Sprinkler, insane damage with a trash weapon
"
Magmafat wrote:
Are there any unique weapons that I could use until I can craft something op? Loving the build btw, killed Kitava deathless with a Lead Sprinkler, insane damage with a trash weapon

You can use Cerberus Limb but rare weapon would be better in my opinion.
Hey mate, love playing this build but struggle a bit with survival and single target dps. Could you have a look at my character and tell me what I should be looking for or trying to get? I'm fairly new to the game.
Last edited by Lombaldo on Aug 19, 2020, 9:40:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info