[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
demondied1 wrote:
My friend is playing this build and his minions are dying quite a bit with lvl 18 gems. I guess the vitality change really hurt minion regen. Is there any way to fix this?
Can you link your friends account?
"
"
demondied1 wrote:
My friend is playing this build and his minions are dying quite a bit with lvl 18 gems. I guess the vitality change really hurt minion regen. Is there any way to fix this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/epexal/characters
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Can any pro tell me what to change / fix / buy / etc?

Gear / Gems / Tree / Jewels / etc..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SwiftyOwns/characters
i cant run all the auras. can you check out my character and build?
i have charisma annoint and the reduced mana nodes but i just cant run 1 purity. i cant figure it out. thx

EDIT

so i figured it out and ill just edit my comment incase other ppl are having the same issue.

I was following the gem links in the 'gear' section instead of the 'gem' section so i had a couple gems in the wrong section. maybe im the only dumb one to do that but heres my psa.

"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
supertact wrote:
i have charisma annoint and the reduced mana nodes but i just cant run 1 purity. i cant figure it out. thx

EDIT

so i figured it out and ill just edit my comment incase other ppl are having the same issue.

I was following the gem links in the 'gear' section instead of the 'gem' section so i had a couple gems in the wrong section. maybe im the only dumb one to do that but heres my psa.

precision should be lvl 8-10

kk thx
Last edited by supertact on Sep 23, 2020, 4:35:34 PM
"
supertact wrote:

EDIT

precision should be lvl 8-10
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
"
demondied1 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/epexal/characters
Your friend needs more Replenishing Essence on medium cluster. First Among is not as good. Replenish adds regen to you and your minions. This is mandatory IMO. The higher content he does, the more important Replenish becomes. Just replacing his 3 First Among clusters to Replenish takes his minion life regen from ~1300 to close to 2000.
@WaffleT

I played this build to end game last league and I remembered we *HAD* to get pure aptitude otherwise we couldn't fit everything in. I do not see this anymore in the guide, what changed? I'm sure you mentioned it but I simply cannot find it.
I had to get it on a cluster to run my 10 aura's
"
nerdrip wrote:
sorry, but whats the purpose of clarity in this build? I see that you swap it with an empower later, but before that, does it have any use?

Our necromancer notable "commander of darkness" gives ourselves and our minions attack speed per aura. at 200% aura effect its an extra 9% per aura and something like 4% more damage for the gem slot

"
iamkin wrote:
I noticed that my golems do not have full life, maybe it is because of lesser regeneration this league. Is there any good skill gem
to swap damage on full life?

Its true they did lost regen this patch but also most poeple won't have all the minion regen up yet. 4x replenishing presence 2x renewal & 3x Primordial Harmony. Its all the higher cost stuff so it will take some time before you have it all online. Ruthless would be the next best gem. It does make using rotten claws have less impact but there isn't really many notables we want on them anyway, mostly just renewal

"
@WaffleT

I played this build to end game last league and I remembered we *HAD* to get pure aptitude otherwise we couldn't fit everything in. I do not see this anymore in the guide, what changed? I'm sure you mentioned it but I simply cannot find it.

What changed is that vitality got its reservation lowered significantly so now we can put it into the blood magic gem setup without the need for lowering its reservation and run purity of lightning on mana. This lets us swap pure aptitude into another replenishing presence for extra aura effect and regen

The gear linked in the guide is showing my harvest gear and has the old gem arrangement. This has confused one or two people so I shall have to log into standard and change the gems then relink the gear although I will probably get questions of "why is some of your gear standard, is it legacy items?" as that kind of thing does tend to happen
What about the bandits?? not sure how to read the PoB part of this..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info