[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

7.8K ES / 900 regen / 82 82 85 resists / 39 chaos res / DPS good enough though sometimes getting your minions up is a bit of a hassle.

Allot of fun and for those wondering what to upgrade: follow the guide.
Last edited by foojin on Sep 22, 2020, 12:08:27 PM
amazing guide. i love the step by step upgrades and the guide is so easy to follow and so strong. thnx alot man.
I have a question though, So i bought 1 large cluster with 8 passive , renewals and rotten claw. for the second one do i do the same if i can afford it ? or is there another notable i can go for instead of rotten claw ?
i stuck @lvl60. WHere is accurate tree version? poe planner and poe buddy show me 44 unalocated points...
"
KaiEon wrote:
amazing guide. i love the step by step upgrades and the guide is so easy to follow and so strong. thnx alot man.
I have a question though, So i bought 1 large cluster with 8 passive , renewals and rotten claw. for the second one do i do the same if i can afford it ? or is there another notable i can go for instead of rotten claw ?

Thanks, first Rotton claws is worth about 10% more. Second is only worth about 6% more which is still a pretty good DPS option. More on par with the other options like flat ES or attributes to make gearing better

"
xMarox wrote:
i stuck @lvl60. WHere is accurate tree version? poe planner and poe buddy show me 44 unalocated points...

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to get cluster jewels into poe planner and thats about half the build. The rest of the guide discusses all the parts
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Just entering red maps with a 5 link and 3 golems cus the jewels are so expensive and it still does fine. Was a bit sketch early defense wise especially with the one shots from heist but otherwise this has been fantastic. Thank you for the work you put in making it for people like me :)
Which item should I prioritize in the "Getting into Maps" category? I have 10c left, already got 15% Jinxed and going to buy Prism Guardian next, not sure what comes after though with so little currency. My guess is Sin Trek first and then maybe some decent gloves for now.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Sep 22, 2020, 4:39:18 PM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Which item should I prioritize in the "Getting into Maps" category? I have 10c left, already got 15% Jinxed and going to buy Prism Guardian next, not sure what comes after though with so little currency. My guess is Sin Trek first and then maybe some decent gloves for now.

Lorica 6link for sure asap..
it's very cheap
del
Last edited by Nyalfy on Sep 22, 2020, 7:49:26 PM
sorry, but whats the purpose of clarity in this build? I see that you swap it with an empower later, but before that, does it have any use?
"
nerdrip wrote:
sorry, but whats the purpose of clarity in this build? I see that you swap it with an empower later, but before that, does it have any use?

Watchers eye jewel mod bonus if you have it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info