[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hi, i have question :

what would be the best way to get "pure aptitude" this juwel?

I assume augment / remove lightning until i hit it?

Tried already 5 times, nothing - and i do not want to waste if this is wrong.
Or should i augment / remove defense? Pure aptitude also seems to has the "defense" tag.

Thx :)

Well I managed to double corrupt and get this, did it for the hell of it and didn't expect it to turn out this way. I just wish the dex was a higher roll but like I said I didn't expect anything of it. Get to enjoy an additional +2 to aura gems now so I think it's still worth it, just gotta reroll colors.
Last edited by firenovix on Aug 12, 2020, 12:48:41 PM
Hi!
I'm playing this build and really liked it. i wanna ask u guys do u have lag issues too? i have an another char and its good to play but i have lag and slowing issues (mb fps drops dunno).
is there anyway to solve it? thank you.
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi, i have question :

Or should i augment / remove defense? Pure aptitude also seems to has the "defense" tag.

You have full prefixes already so you can never roll Pure Aptitude which is another prefix.

You need to do two things: [1] first augment life, fire or cold to fill up suffixes (to block lightning resistance) and then [2] remove defence to get rid of the evasion which will free up a prefix slot.

This will give you a cluster jewel with a free prefix and full suffixes which allows you to roll Pure Aptitude via augment lightning and remove/add lightning.

The weighting on Pure Aptitude is kind of low so you will need an average of 9 lightning crafts to get it. However, the odds are much better than trying to use defence crafts (average of 32 attempts).

EDIT: Also very important make sure that jewel is at least ilvl 68.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Aug 12, 2020, 11:33:46 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi, i have question :

You have full prefixes already so you can never roll Pure Aptitude which is another prefix.

You need to do two things: [1] first augment life, fire or cold to fill up suffixes (to block lightning resistance) and then [2] remove defence to get rid of the evasion which will free up a prefix slot.

This will give you a cluster jewel with a free prefix and full suffixes which allows you to roll Pure Aptitude via augment lightning and remove/add lightning.

The weighting on Pure Aptitude is kind of low so you will need an average of 9 lightning crafts to get it. However, the odds are much better than trying to use defence crafts (average of 32 attempts).

EDIT: Also very important make sure that jewel is at least ilvl 68.

Thank you, especially about the blocking suffixes, never thought about that.
Yes, in the current the prefixes are blocked, the evasion is result of an attempt with defence, will stick to lightning then.

However, i noticed my main problem : its ilvl 67 ... ffs.

Thanks for the tipps :)
"
bex_HB wrote:

Yes, in the current the prefixes are blocked, the evasion is result of an attempt with defence, will stick to lightning then.

I would recommend using Craftofexile as a reference if you aren't doing so already. Gives you ilvl req, mod weightings, etc. on a single page.

For example, you can set harvest augment options via exalted orb to see average number of attempts within a certain tolerance:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=exalted&ob=prefix&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=8&as=1&req={%22422%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:0}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

I would recommend using Craftofexile as a reference if you aren't doing so already. Gives you ilvl req, mod weightings, etc. on a single page.

For example, you can set harvest augment options via exalted orb to see average of attempts within a certain tolerance:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=exalted&ob=prefix&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=8&as=1&req={%22422%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:0}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Hmm okay ... to be honest, i do not understand this page enough to work with it - a main problem ALWAYS for me :

how to start a new item ( as i can start via alt/regal ... or using fossils ... or use essence ... or start via harvest now ).

another example is - i still try to make some nice sorcerer gloves with high ES ( > 200 ), chaos res and open suffix for str on bench.

and here again i wonder how to start lol ... too bad this game nowadays is so craft intense, as for me its just too much ( although i have a software development background this crafting system has some aspect ... not sure, something preventing me from understanding it in a way to be satisfied ).

ok, nvm lol
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

For example, you can set harvest augment options via exalted orb to see average of attempts within a certain tolerance:

Hmm okay ... to be honest, i do not understand this page enough to work with it - a main problem ALWAYS for me :

- how to start a new item ( as i can start via alt/regal ... or using fossils ... or use essence ... or start via harvest now ).
- how do all these options overlap and in which sequence to apply, if you have to use multiple crafting mechanisms

another example is - i still try to make some nice sorcerer gloves with high ES ( > 200 ), chaos res and open suffix for str on bench.

and here again i wonder how to start lol ... too bad this game nowadays is so craft intense, as for me its just too much ( although i have a software development background this crafting system has some aspect ... not sure, something preventing me from understanding it in a way to be satisfied ).

unfortunately there rarely seems to be a step by step howto for most
things, its something like either "get it or skip it".

ok, nvm lol
Last edited by bex_HB on Aug 13, 2020, 5:54:11 AM
"
snn1085 wrote:
Hi!
I'm playing this build and really liked it. i wanna ask u guys do u have lag issues too? i have an another char and its good to play but i have lag and slowing issues (mb fps drops dunno).
is there anyway to solve it? thank you.

Lags so hard that I can barely fight Sirius A7+ ... Gardening is also flasking up and hoping that I'm not dead once the screen unfreezes.
For those of you who played this as a legit starter or at least without significant currency from a previous build, how smooth is this before you can get the cluster jewels?

I ask because I'm done this league but already looking forward to next league. I always play in a duo and we are considering taking this build and a cyclone impale gladiator as our starters. In POB at least, it seems really really good with both builds complementing each other really well. I know patch notes may totally thrash either or both, but as of right now it seems like a match made in heaven. I know though that clusters will be hard to come by for a while, Harvest made it somewhat cheaper to roll them but for the first week or two is was pretty bad and while the jewel socket issue will be solved in 3.12 the actual notables and small nodes won't be. So is this viable into yellow maps or so before clusters become available for trade?

My plan is Day 1 get to yellow maps, day 2 spawn Sirus and fill out atlas, Day 3 finish atlas and AL8 Sirus. It's a little ambitious with those characters, but I think it can work. In harvest we went toxic rain/caustic arrow trickster and poison BV Assassin and we were at AL8 Sirus in the morning day 3 but those are well established starters that need almost nothing that can't be easily crafted or found. At the same time, they don't really help each other either... All the same auras and curses and one went clear while the other went single target but no real synergies like my 3.12 plan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info