[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

So according to PoB i can take almost 45% bigger hit then you... you take 90k max hit before mitigation I can take 129k but EHP is similar? xD I guess EHP takes into acount you have way better ES regen then me. EDIT. kinda figured it out. Add Rumi to mine build and I gain crazy ehp
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 5:11:56 PM
@worldpk

Worked on watchstones! Problem solved!
--------

Any advice on harvest? I just lost 20% on lvl 99 and I'm totally pissed. Worst hour on this game.

Kill 1 boss earlier and got "1x synthetize". Die on the second one.

I took double freeze. Infinite enemies froze both my character and my console (like early blight with mass minions).

The minions stop to spawn without killing the boss or no? So much lag, impossible to come closer...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
I'm on a wonky wifi and I'm looking for a build that can survive t16 maps (no delirium or anything fancy) when I have occasional 1-5 second stutters. Is this build suitable?

Maybe with real good stuff. Before converting a portion of physical damage taken into elemental, this build feels squishy ( not so much phy damage mitigation and a low ES pool ). Maybe some players with a lot of investment in their build will disagree but without being rich, you need to move and dodge much of the things trying to hurt you ( i already died 11 times and only lv 83 .. ).

If your connexion is real bad, you should try a blocker, that's what i've done a few leagues ago when playing on shared wifi, this things are nearly unkillable ^^ But you will not have the same dps for sure.
Last edited by Natchoum on Mar 1, 2021, 12:24:42 PM
Yes before $$ you need to dodge but after some serious $$ not really. I can tank shaper slam in uber elder fight and sirius die beam LUL
What spectre setup are you guys using? I currently have 2 frenzy and 2 power apes. Is there a best support spectre right now? Googled around and didn't find much.
"
Discotek wrote:
What spectre setup are you guys using? I currently have 2 frenzy and 2 power apes. Is there a best support spectre right now? Googled around and didn't find much.

1x host 1x carnage 1x arena master 1x wild bristle matron (or they of tul/ruins hellion/whatever 4th support you want)

Having 2 of each chieftain isnt really necessary/useful. It only takes ~12 seconds to be at full frenzy/power charges with 1 of each VS 6 second with 2 of each, but once you're at full stack having multiple of the same chieftain brings nothing at all to the table.
Hello guys, could you tell me what i can improve from now on?
https://pastebin.com/jiStrhFC

i think the pastebin settings are wrong too ... do you know what may be missing to configure?

Thank you!!!!
Last edited by dynhopp on Mar 3, 2021, 1:42:38 PM
"
worldpk wrote:

Final update on the clusters

Total of 43ex to craft all 3. One of them was 8ex, other 13, other 21... That last one took me 8x Remove life/add life to get Renewal.

Thanks llpu for the suggestion

Ok so i took at run at crafting some of these babies.
Im quite the unlucky player when it comes to RNG.
It took me 14 tries to get renewal. With rem/add life.
Ended on 46 ex to craft the first jewel.
After which tried to equip it, just to realise i cant use it. The passives are possitioned wrong. I need to use 7 passive points to get the nodes and the jewel sockets.

How did you get around that?
Can someone help me out, i dont understand how come my damage is considerably low while everyone else is getting 1 million and over with pretty much the same or similar equipment and skills...

I understand im under leveled, but even removing Cluster jewels from others to fit my level, the damage is still significantly enormous compared to mine.

I cant figure out what im doing wrong...

Current Combined DPS: 232k..
While others are hitting 800k without any issue and with less Clusters..

https://pastebin.com/Ry3Q3w8M

Thanks...
Last edited by Bryodin on Mar 3, 2021, 2:22:48 PM
"
Magnan1979 wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:

Final update on the clusters

Total of 43ex to craft all 3. One of them was 8ex, other 13, other 21... That last one took me 8x Remove life/add life to get Renewal.

Thanks llpu for the suggestion

Ok so i took at run at crafting some of these babies.
Im quite the unlucky player when it comes to RNG.
It took me 14 tries to get renewal. With rem/add life.
Ended on 46 ex to craft the first jewel.
After which tried to equip it, just to realise i cant use it. The passives are possitioned wrong. I need to use 7 passive points to get the nodes and the jewel sockets.

How did you get around that?

I dont slot Renewal until late levels. Just vicious bite + jewel sockets, when you have spare points late levels (94+) you start allocating toward renewals. Or you sacrifice defense from somewhere else in the tree for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info