[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

anyone know what's the formula now for SO shotgun effect? since SO no longer utilized spell echo this league
I almost finished my take on radiating golems :)
Spoiler

Need to get more stun implicits to drop Kiara. But im at 8900 es 88/88/89 ress 76chaos ress and circa 30mln per golem. Want better rolled shavs and 8 int aura clusters

@Shakmin Tbh I find it easiest fight. Worst is formed?++> Elder guaridans...Eradicator got there nasty aoe lighting attack.
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 7:36:00 AM
Vulgarny, they just shredded my minions
Well you dont have lvl 23 puritys so I bet you are at 84-85 ressist maybe not 87 for minions second you dont use kingmaker yet so no fortify for them. Also drop hammer and use cold point iron. those lvl are needed for golems. I have 69k life golems and 65k zombies. Those lvl are needed for their life. PLus you arent using Grave intetntions so you dont have that 28% additional chaos ressist it gives.
"
Vulgarny wrote:
I almost finished my take on radiating golems :)
Spoiler

Need to get more stun implicits to drop Kiara. But im at 8900 es 88/88/89 ress 76chaos ress and circa 30mln per golem. Want better rolled shavs and 8 int aura clusters

@Shakmin Tbh I find it easiest fight. Worst is formed?++> Elder guaridans...Eradicator got there nasty aoe lighting attack.

That's a pretty decent setup. Mostly how mine looked before I made the switch to CI and 300% aura for 90% resist.

Getting jewel stun implicits is so annoying... I think I've done 40 so far without ever seeing it once.
I saw your setup you were at 20 mln with 5,5k es im at almost 9k with 30 mlnso not the similar :d When i hit lvl 100 and if i drop watcher eye(20% phys reduction) for dmg I can get 36-37mln but its pointless tbh
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 1:48:57 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
I saw your setup you were at 20 mln with 5,5k es im at almost 9k with 30 mlnso not the similar :d When i hit lvl 100 and if i drop watcher eye(20% phys reduction) for dmg I can get 36-37mln but its pointless tbh

Dont think I posted my PoB right before switching to CI. Before switching to CI I was at 35m/golem.

Now I'm at 60m/golem.

In my opinion, having 9k ES is completely useless when you have 90% all res and decent phys mitigation, assuming you know mechanics/dont stand in everything, hence why I only have 5k. I had 10k ES last league and I never ever dipped below 6k even in 100% t17 delirium. I also made the typical Aurastacking EK scion and could do almost all content at 4k ES.
I'm on a wonky wifi and I'm looking for a build that can survive t16 maps (no delirium or anything fancy) when I have occasional 1-5 second stutters. Is this build suitable?
@worldpk did i miss someting? 45mln without arena master buff.....cant figure out that 60 mln of yours https://pastebin.com/kN10WMyT
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 2:39:49 PM
"
Pearlo wrote:
I'm on a wonky wifi and I'm looking for a build that can survive t16 maps (no delirium or anything fancy) when I have occasional 1-5 second stutters. Is this build suitable?

Definitely can. This is the kinda build that can afk a blight map, so 1-5 second stutter shouldnt be too harsh unless you're doing like Sirus and whatnot

"
Vulgarny wrote:
@worldpk did i miss someting? 45mln without arena master buff.....cant figure out that 60 mln of yours https://pastebin.com/kN10WMyT

Missing Kingmaker/Vulnerability from AG, otherwise sure, 45m without AG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info