[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
snowmittens wrote:
I don't have the viscous cluster jewels and don't think I'll gonna bother but some people like to min max to infinity and beyond
I doubt it's worth it if you need to put 7 points into the large clusters. I'd rather have the extra 4 passive points in ES nodes. Giving 2 passives for rotten claws and damage on full life might be worth it but not sure even about it( too lazy to POB).

Currently sitting at 8.6ES Juju (9.3 ES Chayula). Did elders, shapers, 2 ubers and 5 Sirus, mastermind and 200 + delve ( I ignore harvest content) and damage and tankiness are great. Even got my first ever deathless Uber despite my lack of gaming skills

Mapping has become a boring grind with no risks and unless someone comes up with some brilliant new ideas for the build I might retire early

Hopefully this will be viable for next league. Build is broken! Great job WaffleT!

What do you expect from mapping when you pick a build that has says it has 90% resistances. Of course your gonna have no risk, just turn off all your auras :) You even say you prefer ES nodes over damage nodes making it even less risky.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 7, 2020, 12:57:22 PM
"
Rackham_ wrote:
Hi there!

First of all, thanks for the build, it's really strong and fun to play since it's my first time with any minion build.

It took a bit of investment, but it's totally worth it, all the content pretty much melts, deathless shaper, deathless sirus 8, deathless uber elder and so on.

I'm gonna hit level 95 soon and I was thinking about taking this char to my first ever level 100, but I still find myself in situations where I die to not so big hits. I need an advice on how to improve my defences, only thing that comes to my mind is swapping vulnerability with enfeeble since the damage is going to be incredible anyway. There's probably something I could do with my jewels to be tougher as well, I just don't know what.

Also, let me know if someone wants to see the build in action, I can do some video showcases.

Thanks again for awesome build, cheers!

My gear:
Spoiler

i would suggest improving your gems both medium and large

since you are already on the min maxing stage as what you have mention try to aim for

medium gems
3x replenish + 35% increase (84 ilvl) + chaos or stats depending on what u need
1x replenish+ Pure aptitude + chaos or stats

for large aim for 2x
renewal
rotten
vicious bite

you may also want to try a chayula neck which gives lots of chaos and almost 1k es

Get awakened gems
get boots and helm enchant (uber)low prio
get a watchers eye for QOL and added mitigation like phasing + 10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken to (element) if affected by (element)

Familiarize the move sets of the boss/guardians and be vigilant on what they are saying/doing as it gives what they do next

You already have the tools to do deathless, it's just a matter of mastering the encounters from now on by repetition.

ATM what strong boxes(detonate corpse) kills me more often as my pc is not that really good. But with boss, haven't really died recently.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
I tried the AG suggestion not knowing the items get destroyed if it dies.. o well. Learned it the hard way. Im just gonna go back to maim.

actualy i have no idea how ur AG is died cuz i completed every activity in the game like full delirium t16, sirus A8, 20 waves simulacrum and etc. if u did everything correct AG have 20k hp regen in second >.< only way he can dies it's hall of grandmasters and deep delve ~900+
Can someone tell me what will be the best aspect if I'll manage to find a decent rare helmet? Aspect of the Avian I guess?
"
Can someone tell me what will be the best aspect if I'll manage to find a decent rare helmet? Aspect of the Avian I guess?

For carrion golems ONLY avian,but its not the huge boost.
Important thing which i didnt find in guide -> which spectre do we use?
Because spectre from Tul domain can give snow cloak (20$ hit and spell dodge +15% physical reduction and its permanently)
Spectre from tropical island (Carnage chieftain) can give frenzy charges.
Arena master of XXX(conquer minion) for 3 seconds gives 40% attack,cast,movement speed with cd 8 second.THIS IS HUGE boost and more important then avian.This is effect like double primordial eminence.
Last edited by Berzal on Jul 8, 2020, 6:03:23 AM
"
Berzal wrote:
"

Because spectre from Tul domain can give snow cloak (20$ hit and spell dodge +15% physical reduction and its permanently)
Arena master of XXX(conquer minion) for 3 seconds gives 40% attack,cast,movement speed with cd 8 second.THIS IS HUGE boost and more important then avian.This is effect like double primordial eminence.

for spectre i prefer
1 arena master(if u can handle the banging noise)
2 carnage for better frenzy sustain
1 chieftain for power charges
Guys, I've made some modification in the gear setup, which may be useful for someone. The main difference is using the rare helmet with "Purity of fire/ice/lightning has 20% reduced mana reservation", like this

with appropriate Doriani's Delusion boots, like this

(Must have the same Purity, which has reduced mana reservation from helmet enchant. Also Blood Magic&Raise spectre must be socketed in to the boots.)
This allow us to put Purity of Lightning to the one of the Vivinsect rings, boosting it to 25 (potentially to 26) lvl. Freeing the socket allow us to further modifocations, as for me, I've dropped the clarity and added AG&Empower to the boots. Added Empower (if lvl.4) or just using lvl.21 Raise Spectre alongside with cheap lvl.3 Empower will allow to get the fourth spectre!

"
Berzal wrote:

In my setup with potential 4 spectres use you can take all of the spectre you've mentioned above^^

Edit: forgot to say, I have about 19% of mana pool unreserved. With one open suffix on rare helmet it's possible to craft Aspect of Avian for more DPS.
Last edited by leanmeanexpmachine on Jul 8, 2020, 8:52:13 AM
Sorry for posting a lazy question, but how far do you think I can take this build with a 20-24ex budget?

Also great guide, ty for your super indepth notes.
"
Berzal wrote:

The gem and FAQ sections both discuss support spectre options.

The Tul spectres for snow cloak does sound more appealing then arena master or host chieftens as the defense boost is better numbers then their offensive ones. How reliable is it to be snow cloak'd up during mapping/bossing? I've never used them before

"

Oh yeah I thought about Doriani's Delusion when I was planning but all the herald stackers from delirium had brought up the price to several exalts and I wasn't sure if they would be cheap in harvest or not. Then I just kinda forget about them.

Needs some gem moving about to make sure it is/isn't supported by blood magic/genorosity and depends which purity the boots are giving you but totally a legit option to save a gem slot which is pretty significant in This build. Does come at the cost of ES, evasion rating and dex though so might cause some problems

"
Thecomradess wrote:
Sorry for posting a lazy question, but how far do you think I can take this build with a 20-24ex budget?

The Item Purchase Order section of the guide has endgame expensive upgrades. I shall add a note mentioning that
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Berzal wrote:

The gem and FAQ sections both discuss support spectre options.

The Tul spectres for snow cloak does sound more appealing then arena master or host chieftens as the defense boost is better numbers then their offensive ones. How reliable is it to be snow cloak'd up during mapping/bossing? I've never used them before

"

Oh yeah I thought about Doriani's Delusion when I was planning but all the herald stackers from delirium had brought up the price to several exalts and I wasn't sure if they would be cheap in harvest or not. Then I just kinda forget about them.

Needs some gem moving about to make sure it is/isn't supported by blood magic/genorosity and depends which purity the boots are giving you but totally a legit option to save a gem slot which is pretty significant in This build. Does come at the cost of ES, evasion rating and dex though so might cause some problems

"
Thecomradess wrote:

The Item Purchase Order section of the guide has endgame expensive upgrades. I shall add a note mentioning that

Ahh ty, I didn't see that part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info