[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hello.

Great guide and have been liking this quite much!

Question: I don't feel the need to use the Clarity slot on the gloves. Would adding an Animate Guardian Gem in there be any good? Would this increase overall DPS and will my Guardian be tanky enough not to die? Assuming, we add mid-high tier items for it (like King maker, and so on).

Thanks! :)
"
Prolegend wrote:
Hello.

Question: I don't feel the need to use the Clarity slot on the gloves. Would adding an Animate Guardian Gem in there be any good? Would this increase overall DPS and will my Guardian be tanky enough not to die? Assuming, we add mid-high tier items for it (like King maker, and so on).

some of the peeps replaced clarity with empower 3, should make your specters much tankier,

mine(spectre) does not really die that much unless I afk and they roam beyond the aura coverage which happens like once a week and if it does die, its easy to replace them since i just use carnage and host chieftain
"
"
Prolegend wrote:
Hello.

some of the peeps replaced clarity with empower 3, should make your specters much tankier,

mine(spectre) does not really die that much unless I afk and they roam beyond the aura coverage which happens like once a week and if it does die, its easy to replace them since i just use carnage and host chieftain

Thank you for the information. Yeah Empower sounds like a good idea. But wouldn't animate guardian's mods and item buffs be better? I have only been playing this game for less than 4 months so definitely don't know much about the pros/cons of empower vs animate guardian. So any more details would be greatly appreciated :)
"
Prolegend wrote:

Thank you for the information. Yeah Empower sounds like a good idea. But wouldn't animate guardian's mods and item buffs be better? I have only been playing this game for less than 4 months so definitely don't know much about the pros/cons of empower vs animate guardian. So any more details would be greatly appreciated :)

I'd really wonder how long you'd keep it alive for. The moment you move out of aura range on hard content it is going to get blown up and then you rip the currency you spent on it. I'd prefer the empower 3 for 90% lightning res and another spectre.
Wait so if I get empower 3 i can add another spectre?! Brb buying now. So 2x carnage 1x host 1x arena master?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
Wait so if I get empower 3 i can add another spectre?! Brb buying now. So 2x carnage 1x host 1x arena master?

I believe with either an empower 4, or with a level 21 raise spectre gem you could use an empower 3. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

I'm using spectre 21 and empower 3, can only summon 3 of them
so i use 2 carnage and 1 host

not sure about getting empower 4 if it allows you to get another spectre
"
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

I see. Well i have a lvl 20 with no empower and running 3 as well.
So it's just to boost spectre stats basically?
"

Your raise spectre gem is level 20 not lvl 21 which is why you only have 3 spectres.

To get a 4th spectre you need lvl 25 so lvl 21 gem +2 (ascendancy) +2 (Empower)

lvl 21 raise spectre gem is significantly cheaper then lvl 4 empower but they both would do functionally the same thing.

I think 2x frenzy monkies is good because charges fall off while waiting on boss animations and double monkies will speed up reapplying them once the fighting starts, frenzies are the biggest dps boost along with reliable movement speed during mapping

Power charge monkies are pure dps

Arena masters buff doesn't have any ramp up time on bosses but with 1 spectre its only going to be up about half the time. Their buff can make clearing feel smoother as it gives both the minions and player movement speed.

For clearspeed 2x frenzy monkies and 2x arena master is best. If you are bossing or have vicious bites on your large cluster jewels then 2x frenzy 1x Power and 1x arena is gonna be best

"
WaffleT wrote:
"

Your raise spectre gem is level 20 not lvl 21 which is why you only have 3 spectres.

To get a 4th spectre you need lvl 25 so lvl 21 gem +2 (ascendancy) +2 (Empower)

lvl 21 raise spectre gem is significantly cheaper then lvl 4 empower but they both would do functionally the same thing.

I think 2x frenzy monkies is good because charges fall off while waiting on boss animations and double monkies will speed up reapplying them once the fighting starts, frenzies are the biggest dps boost along with reliable movement speed during mapping

Power charge monkies are pure dps

Arena masters buff doesn't have any ramp up time on bosses but with 1 spectre its only going to be up about half the time. Their buff can make clearing feel smoother as it gives both the minions and player movement speed.

For clearspeed 2x frenzy monkies and 2x arena master is best. If you are bossing or have vicious bites on your large cluster jewels then 2x frenzy 1x Power and 1x arena is gonna be best

ahh yest just noticed the 21 is on my offhand haha

your thoughts on Juju vs chayula?

with the normal set up (juju amu) sirus as target
90 res except lightning
chaos res 29
ES 6.5kes
3,506,900 dps

with chayula
89 res 87 lightning
60 chaos res
7.4k es

Report Forum Post