[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
for spectre

do we get 2 carnage for frenzy and arena master

or 2 carnage and 1 host chieftain(power charge 200crit, pob says it's a 500k increase in dps for me)

or we get 1 carnage, 1 arena, 1 host chieftain?

OP said that arena is very similar to a host chieftain, you just can't see it because PoB does not have arena master nor does it apply a buff so you have to simulate it on an item or jewel the buff that it gives.

I ran around with 2 carnage and 1 arena mostly but added a host chieftain after i empowered it to lvl 24.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 3, 2020, 1:29:53 PM
Hi, I'm very confused, I can put on every aura minus the purity of lightnning from the gloves, its nowhere near enough % left, also i can't seem to summon carrion golems either after reserving all the mana?
I alt-regalled an 8-passive large cluster jewel with:
Renewal
Rotten Claws
Primordial Bond

Figure I can't do much better and don't want to risk trying to get rid of primordial bond...should I maybe augment that last suffix with all resistance (elemental)??
"
MrKorea wrote:
Hi, I'm very confused, I can put on every aura minus the purity of lightnning from the gloves, its nowhere near enough % left, also i can't seem to summon carrion golems either after reserving all the mana?

You don't have Pure Aptitude on one of your clusers so you won't be able to cast Purity of Lightning.

You summon the carrion golems before you reserve the mana.
"
sMatthew9 wrote:
I alt-regalled an 8-passive large cluster jewel with:
Renewal
Rotten Claws
Primordial Bond

Figure I can't do much better and don't want to risk trying to get rid of primordial bond...should I maybe augment that last suffix with all resistance (elemental)??

If Primordial Bond is after the two sockets on the skill tree, you can complete ignore and gain 2 free skill points to use else where.
yay finally got 2 cluster with
Renewal - Feasting Fiends - Call to Slaughter(not allocating this, is it worth it?)

i got about 5ex rn.. is it enough for an upgrade? maybe woke gems or better gems in general.

P.S. how come i barely have 300k dps on POB?
Last edited by VRCEEEEE on Jul 3, 2020, 3:13:39 PM
Yeah I just caught the pure aptitude haha sorry my mistake. Thank you ! liking hte build so far
Love how promptly you guys are evolving the build!
Just cleared cortex and awakener 5 deathless With lvl19 gems and 3 medium jewels.

Still way to go for good clusters. Would be amazing to hear a word regarding medium budget cluster setup :)
Could someone guide on how to get proper dmg calc in pob? I heard smth wrong with Impale (?)...
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
yay finally got 2 cluster with
Renewal - Feasting Fiends - Call to Slaughter(not allocating this, is it worth it?)

i got about 5ex rn.. is it enough for an upgrade? maybe woke gems or better gems in general.

P.S. how come i barely have 300k dps on POB?

Call to the slaughter is definitely not the best choice being only 5% more damage than a small passive node.

5EX isn't enough to get much better jewels if you were to outright buy them but you can take a brave dive and attempt to craft them yourself. Other than that, yeah you can go for awakened gems or level 21 gems for other minions(assuming you haven't as I haven't looked at your character).

"
Triapka wrote:
Love how promptly you guys are evolving the build!
Just cleared cortex and awakener 5 deathless With lvl19 gems and 3 medium jewels.

Still way to go for good clusters. Would be amazing to hear a word regarding medium budget cluster setup :)
Could someone guide on how to get proper dmg calc in pob? I heard smth wrong with Impale (?)...

Medium clusters are generally quite easy to come by. Replenishing Presence being the best notable we can have because it gives us % effect and life regeneration to us and our minions.

The base itself is really cheap (Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect on Non-curse Auras from your skills), you can probably grab one for 1 chaos and spam a few alts before you find replenishing presence. On a budget that's really all you need. Replenishing presence with 1 socket. When you can accumulate a bit more currency you can try to find ones that include 25% increased effect of small passives or First amongst Equals as well as attributes.

=====================================
How to properly calculate your dps in PoB

Whether you have the regular PoB or the Fork PoB you need to add these anywhere to your gear or jewels(OP adds it to their amulet).
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
== Replenishing Presence fix ==
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
Minions Regenerate 2% of Life per second

If you do not have the fork PoB you need to add this additional line.
Golems deal 113% More Damage

Next you need to change pride to maximum effect from the left dropdown.

Now you need to make sure you have the correct configuration on.
This is flexible and should be done according to your gear and tree.

Example 1: If you have Renewal or Damage on Full Life, make sure you tick that your minions are always on full life to get the damage calculation.

Example 2:
If you have only have frenzy chieftains, you only tick frenzy charges. If you use both chieftains, you tick both power and frenzy charges.

You also need to make sure you have the correct tick boxes under effective dps such as which boss you are fighting (Shaper/Guardian) or Sirus.
Your zombies will have a maim gem so you tick maim if you use it.
Tick blind if you have a abyss jewel that gives minions blind on hit.

Finally make sure you have feeding frenzy active.

Obviously adjust everything accordingly.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 3, 2020, 4:06:03 PM
why are you running 9 passives on your renewal cluster jewel? just because of price?
also why did you go for a second large without notables?

what about just running a second large with renewal and rotten claws? dont they stack?
Last edited by shrinkmaster on Jul 3, 2020, 4:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info