[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hehe cheapest with 35% is 29ex...I'll start saving.

I got my aura effect to 3.09 now thanks to you, and now I am too tired to figure out what to do to get max res from 87 up to 90. I have lighntning at 88 the other 2 at 87. Easy fix?
"
Breken wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Would the pride 15% reduced mana reserve helm enchant be useful to this build?

I know it will reduce the reserve off life. (25% reduce from shield + 15% reduce from helm + 26% reduce from passive tree)

If it's not useful should I keep re-rolling?

I'd keep it and re-reroll on another helm until you hit something better, then sell the original.

Shame no +3 minions too :(

"
MasterBK wrote:
Hehe cheapest with 35% is 29ex...I'll start saving.

I got my aura effect to 3.09 now thanks to you, and now I am too tired to figure out what to do to get max res from 87 up to 90. I have lighntning at 88 the other 2 at 87. Easy fix?

In order to hit 90% to all, you need 3.0 aura effect AND your purity to be lvl 23 or higher.

With your current gear, you would need to get a lvl 21 purity gem for your shield and your ring, and the boots above to cover the last one.
Last edited by Breken on Oct 17, 2020, 7:52:18 PM
Do you guys think this could be a useful eye for this build?

I'm done with this game -.-

For a SECOND time this league my Animate guardian died, this time Sirus A8 fight.

Gear:
Mask of the stitched demon
Garb of the ephemeral
Kingmaker
Southbound gloves
Corpsewalker boots

Grave intentions allocated, lvl 22 (20 gem +2 level ascendancy) Divergent AG.

I don't know what more I could give the guy to not die O.o freaking 13+ exalted.

He had like 16K regen/sec... 70K+ life linked with Anomalous feeding frenzy for life on hit.

It just doesn't matter, because do somewhat end game content and he pops out of existence, speaking about a currency drain... lol

"
Breken wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
hey guys,

for the clusters, is there a specific order of which mods are better ?

does it matter ?

eg:

Only 3 Prefixes are worth getting. Your jewel must have 2 of these
- Replenishing Presence
- First among equals
- Small passives has 25% increased effect

I have bought 2 clusters with First Among Equals and the 25% increased effect mod.

Do I need to mix it up from here ?

You don't want a medium with Replenishing presence and 25% increased effect, as it will be just a tiny bit too low to hit your breakpoints. Every other combination of those nodes is fine.

You're also missing "small passives have 35% increased effect." That allows you to do something really cool.

If you have one of these:

it allows you to run one of these:

and still hit your aura effect breakpoints. This is great, as it's the same benefit as a helm enchant, but some extra stats.

Thank you. I'll save up for some First Among Equals+25% passive effect clusters. Theyre much cheaper than any other combination at the moment.

Does losing that 1% life regen make a big difference?
Any reason we don't use Phase Run as our movement skill? Alternate quality one gives 20% more duration...pair that with alternate increased duration and we have a nearly 100% uptime phasing without flashing and 30% + movement speed.

Feels really good instead of getting blocked all the time with shield charge or leap slam as they feel clunky.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Any reason we don't use Phase Run as our movement skill? Alternate quality one gives 20% more duration...pair that with alternate increased duration and we have a nearly 100% uptime phasing without flashing and 30% + movement speed.

Feels really good instead of getting blocked all the time with shield charge or leap slam as they feel clunky.

I debated it, but haven't tried it. It's great on paper, and we even get "useless" frenzy charges now and again to make it better. BUT having a gap crossing skill is really really nice.

That being said, I LOVE being phased. I even gave up a better watcher's eye for one that gave perma phasing.
Last edited by Breken on Oct 17, 2020, 9:34:37 PM
"
Breken wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

I debated it, but haven't tried it. It's great on paper, and we even get "useless" frenzy charges now and again to make it better. BUT having a gap crossing skill is really really nice.

That being said, I LOVE being phased. I even gave up a better watcher's eye for one that gave perma phasing.

So I'm using it now...have never done an uber lab faster!! ZOOM ZOOM

To counter the gap crossing I have swapped to the boots which takes the aura out of wep. This lets us use increased duration + phase run + flame dash (Or another gap crossing skill)

Quality of life = insane

feeling pretty good not much to improve anymore outside of awakened multi

figured out how to get aspect of the spider and flesh&stone+maim into the build which has been super nice,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info