[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Quick tip, put your "Bone Barrier" on left click it saves a button press :)
can anyone help me? i cant seem to use purity of lightning.. says not enough life :(
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can anyone help me? i cant seem to use purity of lightning.. says not enough life :(

You don't have a pure aptitude on one of your medium clusters.
No longer playing Harvest League :(
Current Character: ㅣBOLEMㅣ
POB = https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 1, 2020, 11:38:28 PM
Damage can also be increased with Renewal and Vicious Bite on Cluster Jewels, taking them to 2.7M per Carrion Golem.
"
Nuboo wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can anyone help me? i cant seem to use purity of lightning.. says not enough life :(

You don't have a pure aptitude on one of your medium clusters.


Thank you..my first try at a minion build. its too early to judge. i think since i need levels and to be able to run all the auras and stuff. but my 5L explosive trap starter can easily do sirus/ mino etc meanwhile it felt like forever trying to kill a magic map mino.. but ya hopefully it works out for me later on..
Will this build work for standard league? also what are the skill gems for the leveling spec pre end game build?
How much aura effect is the requirement(for our cluster jewels) and why do we need it, is it more dps than good dps/utility notables for our minions ? Also I am using Cadiro's jewel to allocate that keystone that turns life flasks into ES flasks along with Ryslatha minor God since we're low life build it's absolutely insane, I get 2.4k ES per usage and it auto refills quickly by itself, exceptionally good for dangerous boss fights. I also have swapped maim support for Animate Guardian and removed Shield Charge for Leap Slam with fortify and Convocation for smoother experience. Also Purity of Fire to my knowledge doesn't benefit us much in that ring slot, it's better to have vitality there.
Last edited by dailybg on Jul 2, 2020, 2:04:00 AM
"
Will this build work for standard league? also what are the skill gems for the leveling spec pre end game build?


yes it works on standard, but let me give you a heads up about cluster gems.

a base large cluster with 8 skills which u need 2 cost around 80c+
4 medium with non curse 6 passive base jewel cost around 90+

and the players that sell them are either on harvest league or won't reply some sell the bast for 1ex which i think is mehhh
"
dailybg wrote:
How much aura effect is the requirement(for our cluster jewels) and why do we need it, is it more dps than good dps/utility notables for our minions ? Also I am using Cadiro's jewel to allocate that keystone that turns life flasks into ES flasks along with Ryslatha minor God since we're low life build it's absolutely insane, I get 2.4k ES per usage and it auto refills quickly by itself, exceptionally good for dangerous boss fights. I also have swapped maim support for Animate Guardian and removed Shield Charge for Leap Slam with fortify and Convocation for smoother experience. Also Purity of Fire to my knowledge doesn't benefit us much in that ring slot, it's better to have vitality there.


Getting 200% aura effect is the most efficient defense/offense/utility for a build using this many auras. +max resistance, ES, movement speed and attack speed

Supreme Decadence + minor pantheon boosting flask effect is an interesting combination I had not considered. Its 5 points out of the way to pick up though which could be 600 ES or a bunch of extra damage. Also you lose a utility flask and 6% movement speed. An interesting option

Swapping maim for animate guardian is something I considered but I always worry about them dying in super rippy maps and losing you a bunch of time to replace their items. Its not better damage but better utility with the right items

People tend to prefer different travel skills. I dislike running out of charges on flame dash and the slower movement of leap slam but they do have their own advantages like being able to jump up ledges

Vitality in the ring is +1% ES regen. Purity of fire in the ring is +3 max fire resistance.
What do you think about throwing in an animate guardian kingmaker instead of shield charge. Since we have auras already we probably only need minion life - animate guardian - maybe feeding frenzy even.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info