[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

just a question whats better for bosses like maven and sirus? conc effect and ele pen maybe when you go for trinity, anomalous archmage and phantasmal cremation?

got 3 different dmg types...i love intensity and pinpoint + apex mode...but against bosses it feels rather slow

can it be for bossing, that conc effect is the way to go?
Hey, i started the build something like 1 week ago~ , and I already beat shaper, elder, uber elder, sirius, all of 4 shaper guardians in Maven invitation, without any problem.
I really love how the build got a good tankyness and good damage on same time, without spending a shit tone of currency in the build, Even with the nerf the build is really strong in my opinion.

I've make a "show video" of the build in 3.14, a fight vs shaper (awake 5) my gear is not full optimised but, still get a good gear, a link if anyone want to know how the build work in 3.14, anyway thanks to share your build, I Loved it :).

Spoiler
shaper fight in 3.14 https://youtu.be/xyReaFzyUxY Awakened 5
Last edited by Itreax on May 9, 2021, 1:13:57 PM
Regarding "Sigil of Power" is there any reason why i cannot get any more than 2 stages regardless of how much mana i spend?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Regarding "Sigil of Power" is there any reason why i cannot get any more than 2 stages regardless of how much mana i spend?

mmmm...cannot gain more than 1 stage per second so it takes some time to ramp up now.
Does sniper's mark work with cremation? It would be nice if it does.

I've found that Apex mode helps with maintaining intensify stacks. I'm surprised it wasn't in the guide.

I've also found that using anomalous archmage is actually useful for CC since it chills monsters and occasionally freezes them (provided that you remove elemental focus).
Last edited by AsceticPOE on May 10, 2021, 7:20:45 AM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Does sniper's mark work with cremation? It would be nice if it does.

I've found that Apex mode helps with maintaining intensify stacks. I'm surprised it wasn't in the guide.

I've also found that using anomalous archmage is actually useful for CC since it chills monsters and occasionally freezes them (provided that you remove elemental focus).

We chill and shock from our ascendancy already.

I honestly don't care for intensify support. Pinpoint is always acting as a damage multiplier too. Also, only need the stacks in single target. You want the AOE while clearing. Cremation Snapshots the intensity so you can place geysers and move on.

And yes, Sniper's Mark does work with Cremation.
OK happy with the build. 1 of the better guides but a long way.
Because i am old and stupid can you please advise me as to what my next should be?
Your cluster went from like 10 - 12 ex to 2 - 3 ex and that worked wondesrs.
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 11, 2021, 7:05:19 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
OK happy with the build. 1 of the better guides but a long way.
Because i am old and stupid can you please advise me as to what my next should be?
Your cluster went from like 10 - 12 ex to 2 - 3 ex and that worked wondesrs.

Well, you'd got all teh basics covered nicely. I guess the question: do you want more damage or survivability? As is you can start incrementally upgrading things like your wand (more mana+damage) or oyur belt (stygian with mana recovery rate+life+Life% etc...)
Thank you very much for this build guide. I am Lvl 93 (4000 HP and 8800 Mana, 47k cremation tooltip damage unbiffed in HO) and I am progressing though the atlas with ease. I am planning the next upgrades (maybe some experienced player wants to take a look?) and I am looking to do endgame bosses in the next days.

First Sirus Kill was very very easy, so I hope to perform well on A8, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder and harder encounters like The Feared and Maven...

I have some questions about gearing, especially with jewels:

1. In your video you showed your passive trea and you had one cluster pack (with Scintillating Idea, Doryanis Lesson and Disciple of Kitava). In the guide I can't find infos about cluster jewels. Did I overlooked something?

2. In you video you used Fevered Mind. It is a significant damage boost, but it's not showed in the gearing section.

tl:dr:
- cluster jewels yes/no?
- fevered mind yes/no?

Greetz
darthfelix

"
darthfelix wrote:
Thank you very much for this build guide. I am Lvl 93 (4000 HP and 8800 Mana, 47k cremation tooltip damage unbiffed in HO) and I am progressing though the atlas with ease. I am planning the next upgrades (maybe some experienced player wants to take a look?) and I am looking to do endgame bosses in the next days.

First Sirus Kill was very very easy, so I hope to perform well on A8, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder and harder encounters like The Feared and Maven...

I have some questions about gearing, especially with jewels:

1. In your video you showed your passive trea and you had one cluster pack (with Scintillating Idea, Doryanis Lesson and Disciple of Kitava). In the guide I can't find infos about cluster jewels. Did I overlooked something?

2. In you video you used Fevered Mind. It is a significant damage boost, but it's not showed in the gearing section.

tl:dr:
- cluster jewels yes/no?
- fevered mind yes/no?

Greetz
darthfelix

Cluster jewels - yes, Kitava jewel no.

I removed some things from the guide that are obsolete/outdated. The videos are from 3.11 harvest league mainly when I first wrote the guide. I've played it a few times since but not is the same capacity so there's no new videos.

Fevered Mind is not needed anymore. Especially after mana regen nerf. better to spend the points elsewhere and get more out of the jewel socket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info