[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

I wasnt planning to allocate agnostic with ivory tower. And I know CoD works well with agnostic too because I already play a raider with the CoD, archmage and agnostic. (she is mana hungry but so tanky and fast!) However my budget is tight so i cant afford another CoD yet. But I already have two six linked IT. One is already used by my CoC reap inq. Cant sell the other bc I six linked it myself...
"
idmfan wrote:
I wasnt planning to allocate agnostic with ivory tower. And I know CoD works well with agnostic too because I already play a raider with the CoD, archmage and agnostic. (she is mana hungry but so tanky and fast!) However my budget is tight so i cant afford another CoD yet. But I already have two six linked IT. One is already used by my CoC reap inq. Cant sell the other bc I six linked it myself...

Try shroud of the lightless, it's not CoD, but you get a cheap 6link that works with the build and is at least better than tabula.
I did the first 2 weeks in SSF with this build. No kitava, no unique gems, no clusters, no skyforths, no foible and no cloak. I got lucky on an ult with a 5l carcass thats about it.

I still cruised along and had no mana issues at all. I barely had 40% block with no Rumis. Build still worked well, wish I had made it before the nerfs. Transferred to trade league, bought the uniques + trigger wand and now its almost boring easy.
Last edited by Bakkoda on Apr 29, 2021, 10:32:26 AM
"
Bakkoda wrote:
I did the first 2 weeks in SSF with this build. No kitava, no unique gems, no clusters, no skyforths, no foible and no cloak. I got lucky on an ult with a 5l carcass thats about it.

I still cruised along and had no mana issues at all. I barely had 40% block with no Rumis. Build still worked well, wish I had made it before the nerfs. Transferred to trade league, bought the uniques + trigger wand and now its almost boring easy.

She nerfed, but she's still gooood. :D Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're boringly roflstomping in trade league now. XD
Hey guys, any suggestions as to what i should be looking at next on char Daryl_Ultimate?

Also thoughts on using Righteous Fire.
I ask this cause it seems a double edged skill, improves DPS nicely but cuts down on survivability quite a bit.

That 1 more volcano enchant on the helm is evading me as well which would go a long way to helping.

Thanks and thanks OP for providing the build.
Bought a cheap helm with enchant so will try a CWDT setup.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Also thoughts on using Righteous Fire.
I ask this cause it seems a double edged skill, improves DPS nicely but cuts down on survivability quite a bit.

I run it for clearing and delving. Mostly because my cloak refuses to 6L so the 6th socket is blue and its just there for now. I dont notice much difference in sustain with or without it to be honest.

This was a Zana Chimera map with 400+% crit and haunted (ghosts) rituals. The last ritual was in the boss room and I didnt break a sweat.
Last edited by Bakkoda on May 2, 2021, 1:54:02 PM
Whilst using R.F. and if i loose all my mana it refuses to regenerate so i loose my ability to attack and have to port out quickly or die.
For some reason my mana pot does nothing as well so i blame RF as this does not happen when it is not cast.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Whilst using R.F. and if i loose all my mana it refuses to regenerate so i loose my ability to attack and have to port out quickly or die.
For some reason my mana pot does nothing as well so i blame RF as this does not happen when it is not cast.

If you're having trouble sustaining while using RF then you don't have enough mana recovery to support it. My test is to be able to sustain it without losing life or mana BEFORE Essence Glutton buff is active.
Seeing as we have such a large life pool do you think "Glancing Blows" a good option?
I am only 1 point away but doing harder content so dying a bit. Maybe just do easy content for a slow level.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info