[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Seeing as we have such a large life pool do you think "Glancing Blows" a good option?
I am only 1 point away but doing harder content so dying a bit. Maybe just do easy content for a slow level.
Thanks.

Glancing Blows would make you LESS tanky. Unless your block is garbage. Don't do it :P
28 - 35 - 28 percent blocked. Bloch as is with nothing.
47 - 54 - 37 percent blocked with Rum's.
Using "glancing blows" i get
56 - 70 - 56 percent blocked.
75-75-74 with Rumi's.
Will get back with real world tests.

Can you please check my build and advise how i can get more mana regen please.
For some stupid reason i still get down to zero mana and have no mana regen at this point so i die.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
28 - 35 - 28 percent blocked. Bloch as is with nothing.
47 - 54 - 37 percent blocked with Rum's.
Using "glancing blows" i get
56 - 70 - 56 percent blocked.
75-75-74 with Rumi's.
Will get back with real world tests.

Can you please check my build and advise how i can get more mana regen please.
For some stupid reason i still get down to zero mana and have no mana regen at this point so i die.

Are you counting Bone Offering into that? that adds another 16-17% attack and spell block,

Glancing Blows will drain your mana because you're still taking damage from hits. Mana on Block would help in both cases.

Mana regen on ring+shield still missing.

How does this build perform in guardian invitations when maven heals them all the time? I need a build that excels at war of attrition.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
How does this build perform in guardian invitations when maven heals them all the time? I need a build that excels at war of attrition.

We don't really rely on flasks for anything so i'd say attrition is pretty good here.
Glad to hear it. I'm about to dump some money into this build.
Thanks for persisting with me Gryph, build is just so much better now.
If it helps anyone i have 1865 mana regen per second in my HO with no skills active.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks for persisting with me Gryph, build is just so much better now.
If it helps anyone i have 1865 mana regen per second in my HO with no skills active.

nice dude! That's solid regen before Glutton.
What's your opinion on anomalous archmage + trinity setup?
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
What's your opinion on anomalous archmage + trinity setup?

Have not tried it personally, but it looks good. The issue is balancing two damage types to overlap in damage to get the full trinity effect. It makes things like Lightning Pen from Scintillating Idea a bit worse but Trinity probably makes up for that on its own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info