Introducing Chat for Consoles in Path of Exile: Harvest

sweet, great job GGG gang, snd yea i know there'll be 2-3 patch's for bugs but thats normal,
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
Thank you all for the responses and I am aware of how to choose filters on xbox and how to add custom filters but when I use any custom filter it acts like i have no filter selected. I use filterblade and import it to here via an xbox filter.

I'm logged into my PS4 account on filterblade. You save it on the save/load tab, then you have to also sync it through the download tab. So you are kind of saving it twice, so I would name them both the same thing so you aren't confused. I don't do anything through PoE website to make mine work.
"
"
Thank you all for the responses and I am aware of how to choose filters on xbox and how to add custom filters but when I use any custom filter it acts like i have no filter selected. I use filterblade and import it to here via an xbox filter.

I'm logged into my PS4 account on filterblade. You save it on the save/load tab, then you have to also sync it through the download tab. So you are kind of saving it twice, so I would name them both the same thing so you aren't confused. I don't do anything through PoE website to make mine work.

Thank you for taking the time to help. I have logged into my account on filterblade and sync many times to no avail. I just did twice to make sure I wasnt crazy. When I am syncing though I am setting to xbox and all my filters are private except one on filterblade to see if that was the Issue. I will keep trying different things because I would like a smooth league start. I feel I may not be representing this correctly. On setting a custom filter it shows all items, I does not change the way they look or make any sounds. I have tried using a bunch of filters, even just a generic one from filterblade.
Last edited by SirDonkeyShane on Jun 22, 2020, 11:21:22 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:
When you say "textual chat channels" I assume you mean things like global 820? Do we get options for chat like:
1. Load into a set channel automatically.
2. Hide / disable chat (even more specific to hide when not in town or HO).
3. Chat box position and opacity settings.
4. Block / report users.
5. Moderated chat (similar to PC).
6. Any speech to chat (already a thing for Xbox).

1. Changing chat channels is supported, so changing to a channel like global 820 would be supported.
2. Hiding the chat channels is available in the same way as it is on PC.
3. There are settings in the options to adjust the height and width of the chat box.
4. Blocking and reporting users is supported.
5. Chat will be moderated.
6. I will look into the speech to chat.

Wow! Honestly i wasnt expecting it all to work as it does on PC so ya Thx! Blocking/reporting and moderated?! That's good stuff!
You guys just earned yourself a 60$ supporter pack purchase from me. Add a guild stash next please! You guys rock thank you
Awesome, absolutely bloody awesome. Good work GGG!
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Jun 23, 2020, 1:33:12 AM
awesome! I was hoping for this
I am glad the console players are getting some due love.

I am sure everyone can enjoy the game more now! :) <3
Of all console improvements we could get, starting with performance, anon trademarket, better market search filter and so on, we get the most useless one.
I really hope it can be disabled cause I don't wanna be forced to deal with toxic kids and rmt spammers.
Anyway, happy to see GGG is working on the console world.

Edit: just seen we can block users..
So anon is being deleted from market too?
It doesn't make sense keeping it on trademarket and not on chat.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 23, 2020, 2:26:01 AM
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:
When you say "textual chat channels" I assume you mean things like global 820? Do we get options for chat like:
1. Load into a set channel automatically.
2. Hide / disable chat (even more specific to hide when not in town or HO).
3. Chat box position and opacity settings.
4. Block / report users.
5. Moderated chat (similar to PC).
6. Any speech to chat (already a thing for Xbox).

1. Changing chat channels is supported, so changing to a channel like global 820 would be supported.
2. Hiding the chat channels is available in the same way as it is on PC.
3. There are settings in the options to adjust the height and width of the chat box.
4. Blocking and reporting users is supported.
5. Chat will be moderated.
6. I will look into the speech to chat.

Wow! Honestly i wasnt expecting it all to work as it does on PC so ya Thx! Blocking/reporting and moderated?! That's good stuff!

Ah ok that's a whole other story.
Still not interested that much, but it will surely serve some usefull purpose being implemented this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info