3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:

Thanks so much for reply.

I just did exactly what you mentioned. Just a minor detail, but the iLvL on the Warlord influenced chest needs to be 85 and not 86.

Right. I was looking for 86 myself for a chance of t1 life, but the mana is 85

"

Funny story ... when I used a perfect fossil on my base, it popped 24% and so I thought "good enough" just as you mentioned. Then I looked and it had rolled a t2 life along with a split armor/life roll and an armour% roll. Yahtzee!! Unfortunately it rolled STR as suffix. So I had to use a t2 craft of "reroll keeping prefix" harvest craft. Alas it got rid of the STR and added a stub/block roll. Sadly I only had one of those recipes saved.

So ... last night and today I farmed up 16 of those t2 seeds which can spawn that recipe. I used the bud/flowers that increased the crafts and the rarity of the outcomes. After harvesting, I saw that I had 4 of the recipe I needed. RNGesus was not kind to me as I had to use all 4 crafts before I finally got an outcome in which I could work with the suffix.

But, in the end I now have a beautiful new 6L warlord chest with 143 life, a double resist roll and the -15 mana cost roll. I still need to min/max the rolls. I "settle" for t2, but obviously t1 is the goal.

And congrats on your new chest :)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Great job being helpful everyone! Thanks for being so great to each other!

YOU inspire us sir!

Our thanks to you for all of your hard work and guidance.
"
axlr5366 wrote:
Spoiler
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
"
Great job being helpful everyone! Thanks for being so great to each other!

YOU inspire us sir!

Our thanks to you for all of your hard work and guidance.

Damn right yeah people here are very helpful and creative
Next league i will still play this build because i finally found a playstyle that suits me ahah hope i can still have the same clear build with Wrecker

So i look forward to build and exchange with you guys again
Thank you and " A la prochaine " (french)

Thank you both very much! It'll be a pleasure to you have around next league if you so wish, and please don't feel like you can't play any other build out there as well! Thank you both for your kindness!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
f4ward wrote:
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:

I just did exactly what you mentioned. Just a minor detail, but the iLvL on the Warlord influenced chest needs to be 85 and not 86.

Son of a ...

I was so fixated on the warlord modifier, I neglected to even check poe db what iLvL for other affixes. I knew resistance was 84, but never imagined 86bwould be fir life.

Great ... now I have an 85 second best pirce. SMH

Oh well. Lesson learned.
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
"
f4ward wrote:
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:

Son of a ...

I was so fixated on the warlord modifier, I neglected to even check poe db what iLvL for other affixes. I knew resistance was 84, but never imagined 86bwould be fir life.

Great ... now I have an 85 second best pirce. SMH

Oh well. Lesson learned.

Not that big of an difference though, especially since you got both the plain life and the hybrid one )
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Aug 12, 2020, 2:26:32 AM
First off, thanks for the guide. I am really enjoying the playstyle, but also learning quite a bit. I am still leveling and I am not sure how the late game may change this, but is the build meant to run with such low mana? After Pride, Blood and Sand, and Flesh and Stone reservations I have 40 mana left, which is wrapped up quite quickly.

When there are large groups of mobs its ok, but when i am fighting tougher single opponents, i often run out of mana, and my flask is also empty.

Any advice would be appreciated.
"
robincurtisza wrote:
Spoiler
First off, thanks for the guide. I am really enjoying the playstyle, but also learning quite a bit. I am still leveling and I am not sure how the late game may change this, but is the build meant to run with such low mana? After Pride, Blood and Sand, and Flesh and Stone reservations I have 40 mana left, which is wrapped up quite quickly.

When there are large groups of mobs its ok, but when i am fighting tougher single opponents, i often run out of mana, and my flask is also empty.

Hey robincurtisza!

I'm glad you're having such a good time! Mana leech is tricky. It's based on the damage you do in total. So that's why when you hit lots of enemies, you're getting mana leech from each enemy in return. It's also why when you're fighting a boss, that since you're only hitting one enemy, your return is only from the damage you're dealing to one enemy. This is fixed (while levelling) as the damage of your weapon improves. The harder you hit, the more mana you'll get in return. So since finding a decent weapon isn't always possible while levelling, just deactivate one of your auras while you're levelling. When you notice that you're not losing any mana in the solo battles, then you know you're set.

Does that help? I levelled with a mana flask or two and only a couple active auras.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
robincurtisza wrote:
Spoiler

Hey robincurtisza!

I'm glad you're having such a good time! Mana leech is tricky. It's based on the damage you do in total. So that's why when you hit lots of enemies, you're getting mana leech from each enemy in return. It's also why when you're fighting a boss, that since you're only hitting one enemy, your return is only from the damage you're dealing to one enemy. This is fixed (while levelling) as the damage of your weapon improves. The harder you hit, the more mana you'll get in return. So since finding a decent weapon isn't always possible while levelling, just deactivate one of your auras while you're levelling. When you notice that you're not losing any mana in the solo battles, then you know you're set.

Does that help? I levelled with a mana flask or two and only a couple active auras.

That make sense, I think in the initial stages the game Is still easy enoughto manage around it, but if the endgame fixes the issue its great. Thanks for the reply, i'll be trying an assassin next!
First I would to say thank Wrecker_of_Days for this guide. I am just a casual SSF player. The build is quite fun, but more then that the information that you put into the guide is extremely helpful.

This is the first time I ever try melee character. What I found difficult is fighting boss in close range. I got killed so many times when the boss shoot laser. Because it is so close, I do not have time to run. Also by far this is the slowest character I ever play.

Right now I am stuck in High Templar Avarius. My character can't out run his laser.

Any advise? Thank you.
"
ongik wrote:
First I would to say thank Wrecker_of_Days for this guide. I am just a casual SSF player. The build is quite fun, but more then that the information that you put into the guide is extremely helpful.

This is the first time I ever try melee character. What I found difficult is fighting boss in close range. I got killed so many times when the boss shoot laser. Because it is so close, I do not have time to run. Also by far this is the slowest character I ever play.

Right now I am stuck in High Templar Avarius. My character can't out run his laser.

Any advise? Thank you.

Try to get some movement speed on your boots to help with character speed. Also once you complete Uber Lab and get your final ascendancy point to get challenger charges which will help with movement speed whenever you kill and enemy in sand stance. You may also need to look at your block chance cuz that helps a lot with with reducing overall damage and giving you more time to move around without worry.

I didn't look at your character but these are basic tips that might help you or be worth looking at to help you improve.
Thanks Detoxify Life. Those are great tips.
I also saw people using totem. Do you think it will help with this build?
If it does which one that will give the best synergy?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info