[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

Hi sir.

Would u recommend league starting SSF nerxt league with this? especially wihtout seed craft, and would u go 1h or 2h?

If so, which skill would u lvl with and when to switch?
"
Fyørd wrote:
Hey there, nice guide, wanted to try this skill so I wandered here :p
There's something weird however, why using imbalanced guard while you have that much armour?
Currently you're just losing a hell lot of tankiness, as you have enough armour to mitigate more than 60% physical damage, which means you're losing huge amount of phys damage reduction not being able to get passed 50%
Except that a really well rounded build, and flexible to get more survivability (I quite don't like to die ^^)

Thanks.

In my in-game testing it felt better with than without. Remember to disable Lion's Roar also. Either way, I am sure either one works, so feel free to try without.
"
SweeperÆBusk wrote:
Hi sir.

Would u recommend league starting SSF nerxt league with this? especially wihtout seed craft, and would u go 1h or 2h?

If so, which skill would u lvl with and when to switch?

Can't really answer that 100% without patch notes.

I can tell you I started with Frost Blades, but you can start with Infernal Blow. You're gonna be in SSF, so there's no rush and it doesn't matter what your start with. Just play whatever skill you find fun and don't get annoyed with.

IMHO, Infernal Blow is strong enough for SSF. Especially since the skill itself basically has an "explody chest" built in. But making it work is going to depend on your level of expertise with the game. If you think you'll need a lot of hand-holding, I would suggest a guide designed for newbie SSF players.

Either way, if you do go with this and you know what you're doing, you should know that no build needs 30M DPS, so you have a lot of room to play with, even without Harvest crafting. Also, remember you can incorporate Cluster Jewels, which give you a whole unexplored avenue of options.

As far as 1H or 2H, since you're in SSF, just play what the game drops. Switching between 1H <> 2H is just a few regret, which you can always farm in a few minutes of low level Delve. Also, remember to import your toon into PoB whenever you're trying to compare gear/optimize DPS, so you can see the actual numbers. Don't rely on in-game tooltip.
Last edited by corosou on Sep 8, 2020, 12:06:48 PM
i'll be saving it and will use it as my league starter in heist, looks pretty good
"
rodrigodvdew wrote:
i'll be saving it and will use it as my league starter in heist, looks pretty good

Sweet, thanks and GLSS!
Hey I'm currently leveling this build and its been a ton of fun so far. I'm just wondering what curses you use because I see some of the gear shows gloves with ele weakness, then the ring has assassin's mark, and u have punishment on damage taken. So I'm wondering what ones you actually use and how do you increase your max curses?
"
twibble wrote:
Hey I'm currently leveling this build and its been a ton of fun so far. I'm just wondering what curses you use because I see some of the gear shows gloves with ele weakness, then the ring has assassin's mark, and u have punishment on damage taken. So I'm wondering what ones you actually use and how do you increase your max curses?

Cool! Glad it's working out well for you.

So... About Curses. For sure you want Assassin's Mark. Punishment is no longer the same as before, so can skip that altogether.

So, just that one curse cuz the trick with Punishment no longer works.

GL!
3.12 New build in the works!

Hi Guys!

For anyone interested, this is what I'm working on this league:

-::- Smite Juggernaut Heist Runner -::-

Swap Ancestral Call > Multistrike for Single Target
Swap Blood Rage > Frenzy for tanky bosses

Youtube: 3.12 Smite Jugg - T13 DPS/Survivability test

This is a very cheap build designed to let you survive getting out of Heists. Still working on the details, but so far pretty good.

I'm not sure how it will fare end-game, but if it's worth it I'll write up a guide as there's a lot of details going in it.

PoB is in the description of the video and keep an eye on my toon "Corosii" for the latest changes.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Sep 22, 2020, 9:15:15 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
twibble wrote:

Cool! Glad it's working out well for you.

So... About Curses. For sure you want Assassin's Mark. Punishment is no longer the same as before, so can skip that altogether.

So, just that one curse cuz the trick with Punishment no longer works.

GL!

Thanks for the reply! I'm getting to maps now and am using Bringer of rain + Ngamahu's Flame and I had a few questions.

1. What's thought process between choosing 2h or 1h? why is one better than the other? (I kind of want to do 2 hand but idk why)

2. Can I just use Ngamahu's Flame as my final weapon or does it drop off hard?

3. How do I craft a good 2h?

4. Any sub 10c items I should get during early maps? / What are the big power spike Items I should be saving for?

5. Is there any defensive layers I should know about besides flasks and Molten Shell? Because so far I'm feeling pretty squishy (although I still have sub 3k life)
"
twibble wrote:

Thanks for the reply! I'm getting to maps now and am using Bringer of rain + Ngamahu's Flame and I had a few questions.

1. What's thought process between choosing 2h or 1h? why is one better than the other? (I kind of want to do 2 hand but idk why)

2. Can I just use Ngamahu's Flame as my final weapon or does it drop off hard?

3. How do I craft a good 2h?

4. Any sub 10c items I should get during early maps? / What are the big power spike Items I should be saving for?

5. Is there any defensive layers I should know about besides flasks and Molten Shell? Because so far I'm feeling pretty squishy (although I still have sub 3k life)

1. The eternal question... Speed or Raw DPS. In my case, and it being Harvest I was able to snag that crazy attack speed Fleshripper. In order for 1H to compete with that you'd need to have 2 x perfect roll 700PDPS Warlord 1H axes. Good luck getting those this league.

2. That's what PoB is for, the items page and it's "sort by Combined DPS" option are your friend. I only used Ngamahu's as a test weapon. Can you kill a T16 boss with it? of course. Will it be as fast as my fleshripper? of course not.

3. Go check out Path of Math, Path of Exile University videos on youtube.

4. I wouldn't worry about early game, just keep going. Again look for gear in the PoB "Items" page sorted by DPS.

5. Go for Soul of Steel & Imbalanced Guard if you haven't yet.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Sep 23, 2020, 6:01:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info