[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

3.11 Glove Craft Update!

Hi guys, so I wanted Culling Strike on my own hits, so I started crafting a new pair of gloves:

They are very close to done! I just need to re-roll that Fire into T1 Melee Damage, the flat Phys into T1 and the AS into T1.

Here's how to craft your own!

How to craft Spiked Gloves (+Culling, +2 Melee Range, +30% Melee Dmg, +16% AS)

1) Buy Warlord Spiked Gloves ilvl 83 (1-2EX)
2) Craft Culling strike (Alt Spam or Fossil block/spam - I spammed Aetheric until I got Culling)
3) Remove any prefix Attack mod
4) Use Aug Defense to block all prefixes
5) Remove all other suffixes besides Culling
6) Add/Remove Attack until +2 Melee Range (Make sure you have only 1 Attack suffix, to make getting Range easier)
7) Add/Remove Speed until T1 Attack Speed
8) Re-roll Prefixes leaving Suffixes until T1 Melee Damage and other good mods or mods you can remove.
9) Add/Remove Physical until T1 Phys
10) Add/Remove Life until T1 Life

In my case I haven't been lucky getting Melee Phys on prefix reroll, but I'm sure I'll get it. It's not a very rare roll.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jul 18, 2020, 3:55:58 PM
3.11 2H Update!

It's finally that time! That time to take this build to the 2H level!

Say hello to my little friend!

I've also made changes to the tree related to 2H and a couple of other things.

Gear and Skills

Reflect/Elemental Weakness

Swap Blood Rage > Frenzy and Melee Splash > Melee Dmg for single target.

The biggest changes being:

Fleshripper - 23EX and quite the bargain for 967 PDPS and 30% AS! I feel very lucky to have found it.

Shaper Steel Ring - Finally got Assassin's Mark on it. Which brings to mind something I've been meaning to mention. As you can see I am still using CWDT + Punishment, even though I have the ring now. This is because CDWT + Punishment works even without having +1 curse as it overwrites Assassin's Mark and it's a buff cursed mobs grant you. I've tested this and it works very well on bosses.

Reflect ring - I kept forgetting to mention that you can swap your Elder ring for Sybil's + Yugul (Pantheon) to run Reflect maps.

Now a 2H DPS showcase video!

Awaken 8 T16 Minotaur + Metamorph

Finally the numbers:

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/V82UxEuM

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 20, 2020, 4:47:09 AM
3.11 Last Gear Update!

Ok guys, I'm kinda done optimizing this toon. Incredibly there's still room to grow, considering I'm not even using a single Clustered Jewel. I'll let your imaginations take you wherever that may lead.

I've done all content with this build. I won't post a Sirus A8 kill cuz I hate that event (so balanced for melee!) and that douche just won't let me get a good third phase in. When I can DPS, the dude goes down in a couple of hits though.

Anyway, unless I decide to continue later on, you can consider this the final form of the build.

Gear and Skills

Reflect/Elemental Weakness

Swap Blood Rage > Frenzy and Melee Splash > Melee Dmg for single target.

The biggest changes being:

Watcher's Eye - 15EX. The priority of options is Anger Extra Fire > Ele Pen. > Ele. Crit. An Extra Fire + Ele. Pen. will set you back 20-30EX

Corrupted Blood Jewel - 3EX Just a decent DPS jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity.

So, I won't show you Sirus 8, but I will show you me taking his Elderslayers to school though ;)

Finally the numbers:

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/gEjxHYi7

GL
hi!
i decided try this build but have many problems with survivability. Can't complete merc lab.
my gear
Spoiler

lvl 76, can`t use elder`s and shaper`s rings
i think i did something wrong
Hi im really interested in the build 2 questions, howd you get 5r1g on ashrend and how badly does abyssus feel defense wise?

Also what paths do i take 1st for levelling? i see full trees and i get lost not knowing where to go first - last, sorry for my incompetence.
Last edited by HieiTheBlue on Aug 12, 2020, 11:06:23 AM
"
z_zjazz wrote:
hi!
i decided try this build but have many problems with survivability. Can't complete merc lab.
my gear
Spoiler

lvl 76, can`t use elder`s and shaper`s rings
i think i did something wrong

You don't do Lab with Abyssus, just asking for trouble. You always run lab with Devoto's.

The gear is fine. Unlock your profile so I can see your tree.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 13, 2020, 10:57:06 AM
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Hi im really interested in the build 2 questions, howd you get 5r1g on ashrend and how badly does abyssus feel defense wise?

Also what paths do i take 1st for levelling? i see full trees and i get lost not knowing where to go first - last, sorry for my incompetence.

Seed crafting red/green or red.

Abyssus feels fine. If you look through the thread you can see I posted regular updates often; meaning I do a lot of testing. If it didn't feel good, I wouldn't recommend it in the guide. Just don't run Uber Lab with it. You use Devoto's for that.

If you're new to the game my suggestion is to read each node and try to understand what you're investing into.

Generally though, to get started you just focus on as much DPS as you can, then as the game gets progressively harder you max out resists and get as much life as necessary to complete whatever your end-game goal is at your skill level.

The build is overpowered DPS wise, so you can certainly go a lot tankier by sacrificing DPS.

GL
Hi, what is that 30% attack speed on your fleshripper? And thanks for the guide.
"
zage wrote:
Hi, what is that 30% attack speed on your fleshripper? And thanks for the guide.

It's a Fractured Deafening Essence of Zeal mod.

TXGL!
Hey there, nice guide, wanted to try this skill so I wandered here :p
There's something weird however, why using imbalanced guard while you have that much armour?
Currently you're just losing a hell lot of tankiness, as you have enough armour to mitigate more than 60% physical damage, which means you're losing huge amount of phys damage reduction not being able to get passed 50%
Except that a really well rounded build, and flexible to get more survivability (I quite don't like to die ^^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info