[3.11] VoliDead/DD LL MB Spellslinger - IcarusTheMox - Moxelli (All content, league starter)

"
Certainly a very good idea - I did look into that actually, but using 2x Circle of Anguish with buff effect + fire dmg (if you can fit it in and assuming you have the currency) is a very significant DPS upgrade.

As an alternative suggestion, you could use one curse and Inspiration on the barrage link. The inspiration charges add significant DPS to both VD and DD. In fact, since curses have reduced effect on bosses, this is actually even better than running double curse with woke Curse on Hit gem.

i gonna try this thx!
But are u sure this is working? cause u need to add an inspiration charge support on the spellslinger spells aswell..
Im not sure if its only supports Barrage at this point.

this from the wiki
The buff grants more elemental damage and increased critical strike chance per Inspiration Charge. Inspiration Charges are shared between all skills linked with Inspiration Support. It doesn't matter which skill created the charges, each skill linked to this support will benefit from the charges even if it doesn't use mana.

With the helmet + enchant, is it a lot more dps? Cause 35exalts are some currency ^^ and im around 5 exalts away..

Last edited by equin on Jul 15, 2020, 6:47:47 AM
Great build, but certainly not a league starter. Watcher's Eye alone either doesn't exist at all or costs about 40 ex. The whole build is about 150 ex. How many people have 150 ex even by league end?
"
Mazrimas wrote:
Great build, but certainly not a league starter. Watcher's Eye alone either doesn't exist at all or costs about 40 ex. The whole build is about 150 ex. How many people have 150 ex even by league end?

There are ways to get there gradually.

The eye recommendation is for es on hit, not a triple mod eye. I've spent ~43ex and the build is feeling pretty good.

The biggest problem with the build is that the person who made this thread went MIA. I wonder if they are even trying to run this version of the build anymore.

If you roll this build you'll be working it out yourself because of this.
"
Mazrimas wrote:

Start like this https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/CorkLepton/CorkPotatoes?i=1&search=class%3DNecromancer%26item%3D%21Bottled-Faith%26skill%3DVolatile-Dead%2CDetonate-Dead%26weapon%3DWand-%2F-Shield%26keystone%3DCall-to-Arms%26volatile-dead-support%3DSpellslinger-Support&time-machine=day-1
Last edited by aqsahard on Jul 21, 2020, 4:30:17 PM
bro why ur tree skills u did many +max life skills, u low hp BD ?
What about Avatar of Fire? Why you dont allocate it?
Is it because SS adds wand's phys attack as phys damage component? In the POB it is looks nice.
"
Johnson1893 wrote:
What about Avatar of Fire? Why you dont allocate it?
Is it because SS adds wand's phys attack as phys damage component? In the POB it is looks nice.

Person who made this build thread hasn't been around in weeks. don't expect any feedback.
It doesn't feel like we crit enough for elusive boots to be worthwhile. It doesn't proc all that much. I'm considering trading them in for tailwind.

Any thoughts?

thread seems dead but anyway..

Pretty much fully into this build now and it's melting the game. Spent ~120ex and sitting at lvl 98.

Build is good I just wish the creator would have stuck around a bit more, I kinda wonder why he left.

https://pastebin.com/0TEVVRQA

Hi, because you explain very careful about frenzy and barrage, so I'm really appreciate if you can help explain the skill I tested:
https://youtu.be/-5JM6FSX-mo
So Its feelike the IAS relate to both, frenzy and barrage. Every time I tried barrage, its still sometimes not firing the 2nd trigger. I notice only I pull it down around 0.4-0.5 hit per sec, then i got triggered, same with frenzy + barrage support.
Is there any reliable way to optimize the attacks? (without invest to much into IAS early on) And if we do, what is the break point for IAS we aiming?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info