[3.11] VoliDead/DD LL MB Spellslinger - IcarusTheMox - Moxelli (All content, league starter)

Hey buddy your pastebin code is still generating errors in POB
"
Seinko wrote:
Hey buddy your pastebin code is still generating errors in POB

This is for PoB Fork, I will upload PoB Original this weekend when I am done with shift. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Will this build make my PS4 burst into flames?
"
XanaxCrimea wrote:
Will this build make my PS4 burst into flames?

I 100% do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but testing will be needed. If you try it, let me know!
Hey man, why sadist?
"
saitotake wrote:
Hey man, why sadist?

With you Ascendency you gain +60% constantly. You ignite with your fire damage, and your other Ascendency traits cause your corpses to chill & shock when they spawn. It is probably our biggest damage boost.
hi M8 , cool build and build guide, can you explain cdr to me whats the diference between 32% and 52% cooldown recovery speed? i have 32%cdr atm do i lose a lot of damage because i dont have 52? ty
Im dumb Skip this post XP
Last edited by Seinko on Jun 21, 2020, 8:36:08 AM
"
morwick99 wrote:
hi M8 , cool build and build guide, can you explain cdr to me whats the diference between 32% and 52% cooldown recovery speed? i have 32%cdr atm do i lose a lot of damage because i dont have 52? ty

You don't "lose" damage, but you will notice on your tooltip that your Spellslinger CD isn't at .27-.28 seconds. All this does for CD is reduces that cooldown number, letting you cast more. You don't see any increase on your tooltip DPS number though.

I would still try to max this number in every slot that you can!
This might be a dumb question, but how do you ignite if you use elemental focus for volatile dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info