3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
M_atrix wrote:
"

Which of these is better?

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower

The most damage: Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark

The most fluent gameplay (mapping): Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower.

"
Festerpad wrote:
Does Phantasm physical damage benefit from Zombies applying Impale?

No. Only zombies.

Hi guys, can i ask the reason why you give up on meat shield skill for your zombies ? do you put it on in other place or just completely drop it ?

Is there any involvements for the rest of the build ?

i'm just starting this build, i know it is versatile but i don't want to make mistakes ^^ thanks a lot
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on Jul 1, 2020, 6:39:54 AM
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
M_atrix wrote:
"

Which of these is better?

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower

The most damage: Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark

The most fluent gameplay (mapping): Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower.

"
Festerpad wrote:
Does Phantasm physical damage benefit from Zombies applying Impale?

No. Only zombies.

Hi guys, can i ask the reason why you give up on meat shield skill for your zombies ? do you put it on in other place or just completely drop it ?

I am experimenting with dropping it entirely. If I find my survival is going down, I will put it back.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 1, 2020, 7:13:00 AM
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

Is there any involvements for the rest of the build ?

i'm just starting this build, i know it is versatile but i don't want to make mistakes ^^ thanks a lot

You can't make mistakes. All it takes is to change some gems if you don't like it.

Meat shield gives you a little bit different playstyle. It's a slower paced style and safer in mapping + it benefits pure physical zombie/phantasm build and makes zombies more unkillable, both minion types benefit from the damage increase too.
But at the same time Meat Shield can be a little bit tricky against some bosses/metamorphs, because you have to be very near them for zombies to get aggro and some bosses have very high damage AOE.

I personally dislike this playstyle, so I ditched it even before mapping.

You should try everything, only then you will learn about different mechanics and their pros and cons. ^^
"
M_atrix wrote:

You can't make mistakes. All it takes is to change some gems if you don't like it.

Meat shield gives you a little bit different playstyle. It's a slower paced style and safer in mapping + it benefits pure physical zombie/phantasm build and makes zombies more unkillable, both minion types benefit from the damage increase too.
But at the same time Meat Shield can be a little bit tricky against some bosses/metamorphs, because you have to be very near them for zombies to get aggro and some bosses have very high damage AOE.

I personally dislike this playstyle, so I ditched it even before mapping.

You should try everything, only then you will learn about different mechanics and their pros and cons. ^^

ok thank you, i play without shield charge and don't like to be on the front line, so maybe it's better for me to ditch it
or maybe link it on spectres ? well, as you said i'm gonna try and see what's best for me

thanks again for the explanation
"
M_atrix wrote:
This league is going pretty good compared to the Delirium where I had absolutely 0 luck with everything.

Just hit lvl 94 and killed Sirus for the second time this league. Without dying a single time in that fight.

Crafted this beauty:

All maps are easy peasy now.

I tried many summoner builds last league and I still find Wrecker's build to be the most noob friendly and easiest to play. And at the same time a very strong build with well thought out passive tree. + a player can make his own changes here and there and the build still works like a well oiled machine ^^

Congratulations, these boots are a dream that has come true!

How did you craft it? I see that Fortify comes from the Elder base, but I wonder how to obtain + 1 to Spectres.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"

Congratulations, these boots are a dream that has come true!

How did you craft it? I see that Fortify comes from the Elder base, but I wonder how to obtain + 1 to Spectres.

Thank you.

Actually this patch they made it possible to roll this suffix on Elder boots (I think many delve mods are now craftable on influenced items)

First time I managed to get fortify and +1 to raise spectre gems mods with alteration spam, but after regaling it, I rolled some bad ones and I had to redo everything.
But this time I was lucky with harvest crafting. Physical or attack seeds guarantee Fortify roll and all you have to do is to pray for spectre roll and other good stuff. I had saved some other harvest crafts, like augment with fire modifier (which got me 40% fire res)

Harvest is amazing for crafting what you want. You just need to know what you're looking for.
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Hey Wrecker and crew, just dropping in to say hi and thanks for the great build (as usual).

Leveling at the moment, going smoothly so far, will let you know if I hit any snags.
Awesome SirCalmness! Thanks for saying "hey" and for the kind words! I'm glad it's going too. You rock.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Tolgrim wrote:
Hey!

First, I want to say thank you for the great guide. Coming back after a long break, I'm having a lot of fun so far.

My question: I read there's a patch for Cluster Jewels in the works, making them more accessible. So what would I want on a large/medium Cluster Jewel? I mentioned my long break, so I really only know the bare minmum about them. Any advice would be aewsome!
Hey Tolgrim! Thanks for the thanks! I appreciate the kind post :). I'm glad you're having a good time!

The change to cluster jewels is that Medium and Large cluster jewels will be guaranteed 1 and 2 jewel sockets respectively. That's really only news if you've played with Cluster Jewels before. The mods you're looking for on these jewels however can be endless. You're essentially looking for the same mods you already have on the provided tree (minion damage, your survivability, minion survivability...), but hopefully better. There are notable nodes on cluster jewels that are specific to only cluster jewels.

Here's a list of all the mods that can roll on your jewels.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello i just start this build and i already love it, so thanks a lot for the sharing, i have so much fun !

i have a question probably a stupid one ^^. Iwonder why we need the node "whispers of doom" on the top left of the tree ? thanks to blasphemy our curses are auras am i wrong ?
Thanks pat_hibulaire! That's very kind of you! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you're having so much fun!

It's not a stupid question at all! GGG's tags can be confusing. The bottom line of your question is that all curses, no matter how you apply them, still apply to the character's curse limit. So because we want to have two curses applied to an enemy at the same time, we still need the "permission" to do so.

On a side note, even though the auras act as curses, they don't actually count as curses in-game. So items/mods that improve auras won't improve curses linked with Blasphemy.

Good question! Ask more if anything comes up!

Annnnnd

"
I am having some trouble understanding the damage the Phantasms give us.

Do the Phantasms benefit from the other support gems in the Raise Zombie set up or do they just stand on their own?

POB does not appear to give much information on these little guys (at least from what I can see).

I am trying to see how much is it worth it to buy a level 21 gem, which gives us one more Phantasm for a total of 11.
Hey AndyLovesHisBge! Phantasms count as minions and they'll benefit from all linked supports. That being said, they attack with projectiles, they aren't melee. So the supports that I have linked have Phantasms in mind. The PoB provided shows a level 20 Phantasms doing 33k DPS per phantasm without any items.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info