3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Hey!

First, I want to say thank you for the great guide. Coming back after a long break, I'm having a lot of fun so far.

My question: I read there's a patch for Cluster Jewels in the works, making them more accessible. So what would I want on a large/medium Cluster Jewel? I mentioned my long break, so I really only know the bare minmum about them. Any advice would be aewsome!
"
After a particularly bad Courthouse boss fight, I swapped out Meat Shield for Melee Physical Damage and the results so far look great. Bosses are just flat-out being annihilated.

I would also highly recommend switching your helmet links from Spectres/Animated Guardian to Skeletons. I have Skellybros bound to right click, so they are constantly fighting and the +2 levels help a great load with doing damage. It also makes Vaal Skellys incredibly powerful.

I also swapped out Elemental Army for Minion Damage on my Spectres/Animated Guardian and I don't see a downside. My Guardian has 74k health...he's not being threatened by losing some elemental resistances. Also if you're like me and you go Carnage Chieftains, Elemental Army works against you because they don't deal elemental damage.

I think it's mostly for the + to max resists but now I feel like I should have been leveling a Feeding Frenzy (goes and starts that).

I too currently have Skellies in my helm w/ the spectres - so the Vaal Skellies sit at lvl 25 in my setup.

For anyone that is messing around with Queen's Hunger - what did you swap into the CWDT for Bone Offering?
<3
hello i just start this build and i already love it, so thanks a lot for the sharing, i have so much fun !

i have a question probably a stupid one ^^. Iwonder why we need the node "whispers of doom" on the top left of the tree ? thanks to blasphemy our curses are auras am i wrong ?
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on Jun 29, 2020, 10:35:18 PM
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello i just start this build and i already love it, so thanks a lot for the sharing, i have so much fun !

i have a question probably a stupid one ^^. Iwonder why we need the node "whispers of doom" on the top left of the tree ? thanks to blasphemy our curses are auras am i wrong ?

You're not wrong per se. It's that Blasphemy makes our curses apply around us like an Aura does. Still counts as a curse though, thus Whispers of Doom to let us use both Enfeeble and Temporal.
"
Jancela wrote:

For anyone that is messing around with Queen's Hunger - what did you swap into the CWDT for Bone Offering?

I have a slightly different set up than most, that had no space for Flesh and Stone so I was able to add back in Flesh and Stone once I removed Bone Offering.

The Flesh and Stone just uses the extra socket, it is not under CWDT control.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 30, 2020, 1:17:58 AM
I am having some trouble understanding the damage the Phantasms give us.

Do the Phantasms benefit from the other support gems in the Raise Zombie set up or do they just stand on their own?

POB does not appear to give much information on these little guys (at least from what I can see).

I am trying to see how much is it worth it to buy a level 21 gem, which gives us one more Phantasm for a total of 11.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 30, 2020, 1:58:29 AM
"
Guru1619 wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

You're not wrong per se. It's that Blasphemy makes our curses apply around us like an Aura does. Still counts as a curse though, thus Whispers of Doom to let us use both Enfeeble and Temporal.

oh ok thank you for your help
"

Do the Phantasms benefit from the other support gems in the Raise Zombie set up or do they just stand on their own?

POB does not appear to give much information on these little guys (at least from what I can see).

I am trying to see how much is it worth it to buy a level 21 gem, which gives us one more Phantasm for a total of 11.

They benefit from all of them, that is why Brutality is so important.
The zombie normal attack, their slam and phantasms projectiles are similar in damage so it is an excellent way to more than double zombie damage as well as increase your pack size. I really like the addition of phantasms! And they are projectile so other friends can get in on the boss! And they spawn from just hitting bosses so they are just a win win.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"

They benefit from all of them, that is why Brutality is so important.
The zombie normal attack, their slam and phantasms projectiles are similar in damage so it is an excellent way to more than double zombie damage as well as increase your pack size. I really like the addition of phantasms! And they are projectile so other friends can get in on the boss! And they spawn from just hitting bosses so they are just a win win.

I have seen some people starting to use Melee Physical Damage in the zombie set up.

With the Phantasms being projectile based, do they benefit from the Melee Physical Damage support?
This league is going pretty good compared to the Delirium where I had absolutely 0 luck with everything.

Just hit lvl 94 and killed Sirus for the second time this league. Without dying a single time in that fight.

Crafted this beauty:

All maps are easy peasy now.

I tried many summoner builds last league and I still find Wrecker's build to be the most noob friendly and easiest to play. And at the same time a very strong build with well thought out passive tree. + a player can make his own changes here and there and the build still works like a well oiled machine ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info