Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Reading through the comments, I really dont understand why some people act surprised about herald stacking nerf...

There is a huge difference between nerfing something and totally bricking it...
Last edited by Lethalis8805 on Jun 16, 2020, 12:29:53 PM
I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time but should be a nice league, looking forward to it
Last edited by MrNiele on Jun 16, 2020, 12:42:38 PM
ease stun sounds cool but why 4sec immune while most builds kill stuff like guardians and shaper phase less then 4sec (even poison builds), i mean if you can't stun bosses for at least 1.5-2sec with 1-2 hit, slow and hard hits becomes useless as concept
We've made some changes to the Hierophant, Chieftain and Berserker.
Why the fk ain't scion mentioned here, they better buff the fk out of that useless ascendancy the only fking reason she was played last league was heralds, there is NO build for scion that is equal or better than a proper ascendancy. You are literally shooting yourself in the foot if u chose to play scion.
BUFF SCION PLEASE.
RIP Selfcurse :(

🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jun 16, 2020, 1:03:49 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DUAL WIELD COMPLETE DEAD ??? OR NOT?
Hi Brittle & Chat

Edit: WOW you made it to the end Chat. Thats the real race SSF HC
Last edited by AmaLame on Jun 16, 2020, 1:06:21 PM
"
nrd93 wrote:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DUAL WIELD COMPLETE DEAD ??? OR NOT?

Just a little less damage, it'll be fine. A 5 second boss kill might take 6 seconds after the change, but people are acting like it won't do any damage at all anymore.
"
We've made some changes to the Hierophant, Chieftain and Berserker.
Why the fk ain't scion mentioned here, they better buff the fk out of that useless ascendancy the only fking reason she was played last league was heralds, there is NO build for scion that is equal or better than a proper ascendancy. You are literally shooting yourself in the foot if u chose to play scion.
BUFF SCION PLEASE.

Oh, and here I thought that I'm the only one here (naive enough) hoping for Scion re-balance. :)

Not nerf related. But what is all this [Removed by support]?

I thought it was for swearing. Then I see f-bombs being dropped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info