More Harvest Crafting Options

The craft says "add implicit modifier to a CLUSTER jewel" while in example we see common and abyss as well. Either its a typo or we have separate crafts for all 3
"
please buff elementalist

Wait in line, 2handed, war-cries and slams needed a rework a hell lot more than an elementalist ever did by comparison.
Poggers
Man, I never thought I'd see the day when GGG would introduce precision crafting that allows you to take off a specific modifier and then add a specific modifier.

...So how prohibitively expensive and/or RNG-gated are these recipies gonna be?
This is a buff™
"
Man, I never thought I'd see the day when GGG would introduce precision crafting that allows you to take off a specific modifier and then add a specific modifier.

Yes.
Im going to bet they wont be too expensive. Kinda hinted of that from them saying this has the potential of breaking the entire game. then again, its GGG and its PoE, it could be insane to grind.

More of a testing ground for figuring out certain directions they can go in PoE 2 crafting. I hope this becomes the norm down the line. Will make the game more accessible same as the skill gem rework, but I hardly care for that, I just want it because Ive always wanted this as a crafting system.

Not everything to be like this, and not everything to be just RNG. RNG kinda kills the fun of crafting for me.

I remember when I first saw essences, I was thinking they would do what this here now does (well, not as good though) and initially I thought you could use multiple essences on a single item. That for me was dope.

Then I read again "a normal item" and realized... Yeah, there is the catch. So no multiple essences per craft unless you are rolling from base again.

This here can make or break the game. But I assume its going to be a very different answer depending on who you ask. I already can't wait. A more controlled form of crafting is something I always wanted. Clearly.
"
nemisoi wrote:
The craft says "add implicit modifier to a CLUSTER jewel" while in example we see common and abyss as well. Either its a typo or we have separate crafts for all 3

Could be both.

Any idea when the patch notes drop? Have they said?
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"

Yes.

Nice cluster jewels with nice implicits will be so expensive, now we have to farm, farm, farm billions of mobs to find enough currencies to equip our characters. Really dislike what's going on in this game, not even sure I'll play this league - may be better to wait for Poe 2.0 now and see what's happening.

Demotivated as i never been. For Friday evening, I have planned a diner with some friends, better than to start this league at the moment and let's pass the 3 days with 2 Go patches every day.
Last edited by Gryzorrr on Jun 15, 2020, 8:57:27 AM
Please add a recipe for sulphite, i really want a way to get more delve action. even if it is a map for sulphite recipe
Noice
hallo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info