More Harvest Crafting Options

ps, GGG, where on earth did the news thread go that says what time the league will merge with standard today/tomorrow. Seriously, can't find it. Youd think people would want to see it XD

edit: ofc, you changed it into a post to try and milk some more delirium supports before the league is over. i wonder if anyone even buys those in the last days before a new league. (and in the process got rid of the timezones in the initial post but its ok, we'll just google our timezone as per usual)
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 15, 2020, 2:52:06 PM
all I hear is "buff, nerf, ggg pls" I just wanna GRIND for God's sake!
//go next
Please buff storm brand and brand recall!!!
wow crafting system looks super fun and enjoyable
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
ps, GGG, where on earth did the news thread go that says what time the league will merge with standard today/tomorrow. Seriously, can't find it. Youd think people would want to see it XD

edit: ofc, you changed it into a post to try and milk some more delirium supports before the league is over. i wonder if anyone even buys those in the last days before a new league. (and in the process got rid of the timezones in the initial post but its ok, we'll just google our timezone as per usual)

That would be a yes. Currently, I only ever buy before league end, after GGG has provided me a league that was enjoyable. Never again will I buy up front, before league start.

I'm not getting screwed over by my own pre-league hype of presented material, where I buy a pack before league start (though my opinion of the pack must be good otherwise I wouldn't purchase) only to find out on Day 1 the league sucks (based on my personal opinion of the league) and by Day 2, I quit, leaving a post as to why, and then check back in 3 months to see what's going on.

No more cart before the horse purchases for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info