In Depth Arc/BL Mines Leaguestart Leveling Guide [Videos Included]

Putting all this information together is quite time sink, I can relate after trying to take notes from racing VODs.

This is perfect. Thank you for the guide!
Great guide and videos! What would you change in this build in order to play in HC? MoM would be a must..
Great guide! Will you by any chance upload the BIS gear we need to look for when we get to map? I am curious if we will be dual-wielding or using Tremor Rod and so on.

Thanks.
Interesting guide, does it still stand after the patch notes? I can't tell if the added damage offset the slow missiles nerf?

Is there a better starter build (after seeing the patch notes)? VD didn't seem to get nerfed although I only speed-read the notes so far.

I'm interested in trying deep delving so I guess BL mines would be better?
"
SantiArg866 wrote:
Great guide and videos! What would you change in this build in order to play in HC? MoM would be a must..

I would actually consider going CI since you can pick up much more effective HP that way and deal with the chaos res. ES nodes are right besides all the damage nodes we want. And MoM is also a good idea.

About the patch notes, the build is still going to be great for this league start. The we will lose about 5%-10% of the single target damage (if that) and gain a little bit of clear with BL mines because we wanna pick up extra AoE (100% total) to reach the maximum procs with the nerfed slower projectiles. The way mines work is still extremely powerful for bossing and harvest.
Any tips on the swap to tremor rod?
Updated PoB for 3.11?
"
Zephur2602 wrote:
Updated PoB for 3.11?

Yup, waiting here as well! :)
You going to update the pob before the start? :D
Can you skip some of the mine nodes on the tree and still level decently well with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info