In Depth Arc/BL Mines Leaguestart Leveling Guide [Videos Included]

"
plcurrpl wrote:
Incredible useful info. In a perfect world, all guides should have the leveling setup process layered and explained like this.

My casual leveling process (when im not playing a busted damage op wise build like archmage this league), is:
- missing gem combinations and equipment for best DPS while leveling
- skip passive point quests
- reach bosses with insuficient damage leading to multiple deaths
All this lead to reaching maps after lot more than 10 hours rambling in pob for the leveling optimal setup, most frequently just rerolling to another less sucking leveling build.

Thank you.

Missing skill quests might be on you, not the build author. But there's lots of builds out there that absolutely suck to level (coc-nova is a stand out for me) but then wrecks once it's levelled. Sometimes it IS just better to level with something else and then respec once you're ready. This is a really nice guide though and mines in particular are less painful to level with than a lot of other builds.
1st thank you for detailed guide , I previously done some miner/trapper runs on SC and enjoy it.
2nd For Harvest I wish to know is it viable for SSF SC ? Do you think it is ok to add item rarity gem as 5th link till T12 ?

3rd greeting from Poland ;) i’m glad that we have got such helpful player like you, dziekuje :)
Best regards and wish you luck in 3.11
Thx a lot for the guide man! I have been watching some of your youtube guides aswell. You are doing a great job :-)
Thanks from someone not playing Arc/BL mines - the tips re: not aug-ing the crafted wands to leave open resist crafts for Grav/Piety is really sensible, as is beastcrafting a Staunching Sacred Life Flask pre-Belly.
Did the balance dev manifesto change anything?
"
jpypoe wrote:

Changed slower projectiles, I'm curious if this is gonna wreck ball lightning. Probably won't know till we get numbers.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 16, 2020, 12:07:07 AM
"
Malfetus wrote:
"
jpypoe wrote:

Changed slower projectiles, I'm curious if this is gonna wreck ball lightning. Probably won't know till we get numbers.

BL is getting a numbers increase to balance out Slower Proj. This might even make BL win out over Arc during leveling.
What is more interesting to me is that crit and crit multi on the tree will be nerved. We pick up a lot of crit on the tree. Will be interesting to see if the top right part, Blast Cascade and Doom Cast, will still be worth pathing to early.
"
qbek1987 wrote:
1st thank you for detailed guide , I previously done some miner/trapper runs on SC and enjoy it.
2nd For Harvest I wish to know is it viable for SSF SC ? Do you think it is ok to add item rarity gem as 5th link till T12 ?

3rd greeting from Poland ;) i’m glad that we have got such helpful player like you, dziekuje :)

Thanks, the build is viable SSF SC and I would only add rarity if you're much stronger than the content you're running. On a 5 link I would definitely consider boosting your damage/mine throwing speed though and just farming faster. Speaking of SSF it is worth considering going CI later on, as it's much easier to get decent EHP that way.

Pozdrawiam ;)
Hey Asmo ty for this guide. I was planning on writing my own for some beginner friends but I can now point them to yours instead without hesitation.

About minefield: you can cancel the animation out if you move after throwing the first mine to only throw one (or a few if you delay it) mine to avoid being locked in place and if you link OOS with icebite support you can get frenzy charges too so technically you could skip charged mines. Once you get used to animation canceling it doesn't feel bad at all (your wrists might not like the extra strain tho)
Last edited by Rodna on Jun 16, 2020, 3:51:13 PM
"
qbek1987 wrote:

I've tried it out on SSF HC, got to 91 with it before deli ended, I did some personal adjustments to the skills/tree but that's just due to HC. The build itself is very solid and the gear requirement is rather minimal + you have reasonably good access to farming up a tremor rod with the tower card. I also don't think that adding rarity as 5th is a good idea, you get better 'mileage' from being stronger and going faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info