Delirium Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

no Weta Pet, no free box
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
WindLaw1902 wrote:
Anyone know what "TBC" stands for?

I have exactly the same question. I guess they don't mean "Tuberculosis" here ;)

Edit:apparently, it is "to be confirmed".
Last edited by Delynx on Jun 12, 2020, 3:00:07 AM
How do you claim the free mystery box? I bought something but I didn't see any free box to claim. :|
Last edited by RottenSaltedEgg on Jun 12, 2020, 3:08:34 AM
"You will start encountering the Delirium content from the Torched Courts in Act Five. Once you reach endgame maps, you will be able to increase the chance of Delirium encounters by adding other league mechanics to your maps."

Is there any quest to unlog that stuff? Or does it just appear in the map like Cassia/blight do without any required actions in the act phase?
Hey, can we get Oshabi's hat as the new "league brimmed hat"? The delirium one was creepy as heck.

"
How do you claim the free mystery box? I bought something but I didn't see any free box to claim. :|
Check in game, on the shop the is button "MTX stash" where all the lootboxes go.
Waiting for some farmer theme mtx
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Got Scientist Wings! Combined with Project Wings, now i have most wanted wings with mouse) Thanks GGG and for nice sale too!
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
"

Press "N" if it's not console)
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Last edited by NeoCyberlaw on Jun 12, 2020, 6:31:39 AM
Sweeet, thank to that box i have now 2 labradors in labcoats XD
Please end this leaque already, everything costs twice as much on standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info