Delirium Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I buy demonic reave for 50, an hour later it's 45. That's some bs ggg -_-
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Last edited by Ac1D_FlA5H on Jun 12, 2020, 7:33:10 AM
First of all, thanks for the free box. It must have been a successful one, if the comparative lack of freebies is any indication. (The thinking here being, the more freebies being given, the worse the box must be doing sales-wise.)

Second, the league brimmed hat was... regrettable. As one poster astutely pointed out, it looked like a bicycle helmet with luminous light blue tentacles for chinstraps. I sincerely hope Harvest's brimmed hat looks a lot like Incursion's brimmed hat, or maybe like the hat from the scarecrow mask. Something more fitting to a farmer, but perhaps a bit more jazzed up. I suppose it reveals my redneck origins that one of my favorite hats is the Incursion hat. :p

Third, I must say goodbye and good riddance to Delirium. It's been my least favorite league since Darkshrine or Talisman. Way too rippy with too little reward. Having said that, I did like the challenge reward horns, and neither of the other two rewards, so I felt much better about not being able to get more than twelve (well, thirteen) challenges this league.

How bad was it for me? In the past I've made wry comments to the effect of how miserable an experience Hardcore Solo Self Found must be. Once I scraped together my twelve challenges, about a month, month and a half into the league, I considered myself to be basically done with Delirium, and found myself asking, "What now?" And a little voice said, "Hardcore Solo Self Found. Because anything would be more fun than that rubbish."

And I paused, thought about it, and said, "Why the heck not?"

And I've been having a blast.

Of course, starting with a fresh untouched stash is always a little bit of a rush for me. (Until Delirium, I had never even considered playing any HC SSF leagues. I jumped straight to HC SSF Permanent because Delirium had delighted me enough, thank you very much.) This has also been a good learning experience for me, as well as an ego boost, since (so far) the one character I've started in HC SSF Perm has not yet died, and is closing in on 85th level. I'm very pleased with that.

So, oddly enough, I suppose I owe Delirium a debt of thanks for making me find my fun somewhere else. God knows Delirium itself wasn't providing it.*

That's right. Delirium SSF was infinitely less enjoyable than starting HC SSF Permanent with an empty stash. If that ain't food for thought I don't know what is.

Oh! And I must have missed the announcement -- if there was one -- but I'm really, really digging that new stashes now pick up the tab names of parent league stashes! It makes getting started in a fresh league so much easier. So thank you for implementing that little feature!

*Not entirely accurate. I tried on Ghazzy's Dominating Blow build toward the tail end of my Delirium SSF tenure, and found that build to be a blast to play, though definitely a bit brittle in my modestly skilled hands.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jun 12, 2020, 8:22:06 AM
Wow this tail look sick, impressive, interesting innovation. I also like new hideout decorations
"
Elurd0s wrote:
labradors

I see what you did there. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Does anyone know when/if the MTXs from the Thaumaturgy boxes will be available in the shop ?
no tabs ? :(
I've got 99 problems but....wait no... those are Wetas...

I love this event honestly. This time I got a cool little green and black head pet with a hoodie flying around and being a little spooky mc spooky pants. Thanks GGG.

Edit: Dark Advisor Pet is his name. He hasn;t given me any advice yet.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jun 12, 2020, 10:41:36 AM
Are tab sales coming in tomorrow, or are you delaying them for next weekend to match the league release?
"
CrystalNix wrote:
Does anyone know when/if the MTXs from the Thaumaturgy boxes will be available in the shop ?
Usually they come ~1 month after new lootcrates are implemented (so: not instantly at league launch).
I really need some stash tabs :(
When's the next stash tab sale gonna be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info