New and Changed Slam Skills in Path of Exile: Harvest

In the patch notes :

Sweep was removed from the game
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Hmmm, most slam skills are nearly the same with a different animation. Or am I just too salty? I like change though.
I am hyped for the changes !
Bad Seed
Slow attacks are bad in the current game. Mobs attack too fast in maps so you have to attack quick to leech or rely heavily on regen for sustain. With a slow attack you are dead in the 0.5 seconds you take to hit a pack before you start leeching.
Why is no one talking about that Cooldown Bubbles on the Skills?

Did i miss something earlier patches and this is not a new thing?

I mean i never saw anything like that anywhere....
Finally some love to close combat!
I hope the new Melee is not dependent on the Warcry rework and they add more buffs for fighters.

By the way, where is the rework for the Bleeding that was proposed some leagues ago?
how all these people writing their random pog / hype / cool all the time without actually giving a shit

now it's settlet!!! imma gonna slam the next league XD next problem; witch slam to use??

think imma gonna try the new one atleast, if it doesn't work, imma gonna find another slam, to slam!!
The new Earthshatter and the reworked Perforate should have just been one skill. Stacking spikes under a boss in Bood Stance, then detonating 'em all would've been oh so nice! And yes, Bladeblast, I am looking at you.

Moreover, spikes and the skill itself should have the Projectile tag and the explosion should release a nova of 8-10 piercing projectiles. Or better yet a nova of pseudo-projectiles with both AoE and Projectile tag. Just like Shattering Steel's AoE cone.
This would bring Perforate more in line with Sword/Axe-exclusive Steel skills.
Oh, and buff those Steel skills. They are not in a good place at all right now.

Apart from that, the changes are at least promising.
Oh, and Ancestral Fist looks great on that Ice Crash!
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
Galdreth wrote:
Why is no one talking about that Cooldown Bubbles on the Skills?

Did i miss something earlier patches and this is not a new thing?

I mean i never saw anything like that anywhere....

It's the number of exert stacks, not cooldown.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info