New and Changed Slam Skills in Path of Exile: Harvest

Some of these look like they can be used with Mult Projectiles, am I right?
I really hope resolute technique can be used with 2h mace now.

You know tickling giant bosses with a TWOHANDED SLAM is kinda sad tbh.

Other than that i appreciate you ggg and all that you have done :)
would love to see RT get a 50% more damage multiplier added onto it, since not missing isn't really much of a benefit, and not critting is its disadvantage (crit multi/ele overload)

maybe 50% more damage and 10% more area of effect
Just buffed shit that will gets nerfed in 1-2 leagues again and people go to other meta builds then buff again to come back to them. Nothing new and exciting just the same with a pinch of "HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW SHIT" bullshit.
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
xMustard wrote:
would love to see RT get a 50% more damage multiplier added onto it, since not missing isn't really much of a benefit, and not critting is its disadvantage (crit multi/ele overload)

Yeah, they've forgotten about RT when passive tree got loads of Accuracy and Precision became a thing. And RT was not even good before it...

"
xMustard wrote:
maybe 50% more damage and 10% more area of effect

I would love to see defensive buffs for RT on top of it. Something like 5% reduced Damage taken if you've Warcried or Hit an Enemy Recently.
Maybe even 10% and no Damage buffs so we could grab RT and spend more passives/gear on offense.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 11, 2020, 12:18:42 PM
I just want a buff to Consecrated Path. No one uses it but it's my favorite slam. :(.
These are still slow and clunky.

If you want big slow hits, you need to guarantee screen clears.

Otherwise, faster skills will be more useful, scale better with added damage, feel better, clear better, better boss killers.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I just want a buff to Consecrated Path. No one uses it but it's my favorite slam. :(.

conc path is one of the strongest melee skills in the game currently. if they buff it, i'd probably play it again.

its strong just cause its a teleport. so you don't die on your way to hit the mobs, lol
it couples so well with oni goroshi
Last edited by xMustard on Jun 11, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
YOU ADDED A VISUAL FOR RUTHLESS PROCS ON CONC PATH HOLY FUCK ITS SO PRETTY!!!!
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
"
YOU ADDED A VISUAL FOR RUTHLESS PROCS ON CONC PATH HOLY FUCK ITS SO PRETTY!!!!

Its not ruthless its the new support gem for slam skills that makes bigger hit and Aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info