-

my discord account was hacked last month and sent several messages with that I was banned unfortunately, but I got my account back but I can't get back to the group due to banishment I wanted help after I don't know where to open support to try to regain access
First time using discord, got scammed. a "moderator" wispered me claiming he could give me a refund. they forced me to link my path of exile account to their discord and allow my information share. Once I did that, the moderator immediately blocked me and I got messages from a "modbot" which said, "are you ready to pay?" then "thanks for your patience.", then "you are banned". I got removed from the discord? I highly advise not using TFT, seems like a huge scam. Only tried it because a friend recommended it for trades and got scammed out of 3ex on a "paid carry run"
Hello. My profile on your server was banned for spamming because my Discord account was hacked. I restored my account and would like to regain access to your server. Is there any way to do this?
Hi
b
Want to know if I can speak to someone about being able to join the server the invite link wont allow me to accept the invite not sure why.
Hello everyone! Just hoping that my response gets some kind of attention from someone that can help me out. Brand new to the TFT discord and was instantly banned for having a racist name "JiGGA". I have apologized through the ban appeal, changed my name, and would have gladly fixed it on the spot if I knew it was going to be an issue. At this point I am just trying to talk to someone and see why I am being denied access. I don't know what else to do. It's not like I had a ton of rep or had a crazy account built up. At this point it's just the principle that I was banned without having the opportunity to correct it. It was an honest mistake and I would never have any intention on insulting or offending anyone. If anything I hope this goes out to everyone as a learning lesson to not make the same mistake that I did.
I have been Banned for an automatic resolution of a guy who decided to report me for trying to negociate. He considered his time is too precious for reading my offer.
I tried to fix the issue, and moderators just ignored me, what a surprise.
7 years playing PoE and now, when I decided to enter TFT community, he treated me like a satanic, scammer, non greatfull person.
Thanks for your attention. Have a good day.
i was an exalted user, provided several months of services. One evening ive pmd a guy and asked for duel for a mirror or i slap his face. Got banned then, even it was a joke. However i filled out several ban appeals and never heard from them again.

If any admin reads this i would love to solve this and get me unbanned?

Best Regards
"
Jix_91 wrote:
Hello everyone, some of you know our server already but we recently introduced new features including a safer way for buying/selling services than ever before.

🔥Link to the discord: http://discord.gg/tftrove🔥

When you want to buy/sell services nowadays, whether it's syndicate benches, corruption chambers or just bench crafting, you either go to global-820/trade-820 or a discord server that lets you advertise services, or you pm a trusted person.

The Problems:

While these options might be fast and convenient, they include a high risk of losing your item, because the person you are dealing with might present fake forum vouches or have non at all, and in reality the risk falls upon you completely.

Going to a trusted crafter may be risk free but you have to pay a fee, which might be too heavy for you.

A discord server without trusted roles and vouches is only a bit more trustable than the in-game rooms.

The Solution:

Our server exists for more than 2 leagues, and we have over 5.4k members now, but we recently introduced new features:

A room for vouches: Once a service is finished the buyer vouches for the seller and helps them gain reputation in the server.

4 Trusted Roles: The more vouches the service provider gains, the higher role he eventually gets and is trusted with more expensive items and by more people.

Competition: Our server has lots of activity by lots of users, and no one monopolizes anything. We also have leaderboards for services that are updated daily, weekly and monthly.

Higher moderation: We have 10+ people at any given moment who can control the situation and monitor the rooms.

Additional Information:

We are going hard on services for the next league aswell, if you need bench crafts once league starts, you will get them at a low fee compared to the other service providers.

We have a room for bulk-trades, if you want to sell contents of an entire inventory, beasts, or other things that don't have a feature in any site yet.

Furthermore, the biggest tool developers (poe.ninja, craftofexile, poedb, poe-overlay, pob fork) are in the server in #tool-dev-chat where you can suggest ideas and give feedback for their tools.

A few pictures from the server itself:

That's it, hope you like it and join us :)

The problems are your admins and you obviously
Hi guys.
Previously I never existed in this discord server. I am trying to join it using your link (http://discord.gg/tftrove) but discord shows me the following message:
"
Whoops... Unable to accept invite

Can you please tell that am I doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info