-

b
Community is good but administrators and moderators is horribly bad (not all, there few good guys) and ignorant. Ban ppl without any complains from other and evidence of doing something bad. Cant even be responsible for your words and deeds. Sad story, Community Good / Moderators extremely bad, so dont worry if you are blocked, you you or your message just might not like the moderator. Sad story, it was really good long time ago.
Man this community is great but the moderators are complete tools.

Im new to discord and I accidentally "pinged" a role (whatever that means) and I got a 1 hour mute from a moderator called xQz-ME.

I suggested the system might be too complicated and also pointed out that by them muting me - I couldnt vouch for anyone's services that I was still using and that was hurting the community, not me.

Fast forward 20 minutes and I was permanently banned...

Ridiculous how easily you can get banned if the mod's having a bad day. And judging by all the other community chatter Im hearing - I'm definitely not alone.
I tried to make an account here. I downloaded discord and signed up and accepted a link to this "forbidden trove".

Take a screenshot of my character and set my profile to public.

Go to send a screenshot and it wont go cuz apparently I've been banned or something within 5 minutes of creating my discord account.

It wont let me accept a new invite either

"Forbidden" trove for sure.

*shrugs* I've wasted enough time.

Good luck fellas
Last edited by HexCypher on Feb 13, 2021, 4:20:42 AM
I just back from 5 days hollidays and noticed that I have been banned from your discord server. Can I have a reason? Anything was wrong with a casual player that did... 10? 15? services?

I got an advertisement from "xQz-Me" mod telling to me to be more specific while voting for a service I purchased and now I cannot join to the server anymore. This is all I know.

Thanks for your time.
Hi, I tried to join your discord (first time ever joining any discord...) but seem to need an invite - how do I get one?
Nope
Last edited by Qane1 on Feb 18, 2022, 9:31:10 PM
Soo.... I got banned? Like why? I can't accept the invite anymore and I am not in the discord anymore, I would like to know why. The last thing I remember posting was a MEME, and I did not see any rules about the meme that I was posting, it was nothing racist or anything... The mods could just delete the meme I posted and give me a warning, but no, I just got a straight ban right away, I even had some vouches and the account and stuff, i wasn't a troll or something, I used that discord for quite a while now....
Hey is there any way to do an unban appeal? My discord account got hacked, and sent the "fake steam links" on every server... Its safe now, i really miss the discord as its very needed to trade those times. My discord tag is kart#6491. I hope you guys can do something about that please :)
Hello, I've been banned permanently for a reason I don't know, I logged out of TFT while the latest moderators were talking. This is ridiculous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info