Preview of Rebalanced Unique Items in Path of Exile: Harvest

Blood dance used to be one of my favorite items years ago. I like the change to Ungil, it would fare a long way while using EO, I imagine.

Thanks for keeping the game fresh, GGG.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:

They have some of the highest level requirements, that's not usable "otw". You literally have better equipment before you could use them. Only because they are better than shit, doesn't make them good. They are niche and bad at the same time, the worst combination. Like Rigwald's Savagery. It is decent, probably usable, but it just hinges on perma war cry cluster jewel zerker, because else it would be super shit to build around. Both around the Rage mechanic (that is still crap without war cries) and the dual sword / axe aspect.

Well, at least the one thing that never changes is their balance team and unique reworks constantly disappointing.

They are niche and that reads as bad, I definitely think they could be better don't get me wrong but they aren't unusable. I just didn't agree with writing garbage on all of them lol.

Otw didn't refer to leveling either, I don't think that many players hit 70 and slap on a 20ex axe for example there are plenty of interesting uniques you get some play out of while your working out which angle to min-max your gear towards.

Some players do just copy pasta a guide, only play one character and rice/rmt desperately to give them unbelievable gear as soon as possible but it is literally impossible to design uniques for those players that aren't shockingly busted it just isn't who they are aimed at.
Plz give Jack the A
---------------------x
-----------------------e
---------------------L
------------------o
---------------v
-------------e
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Last edited by Raghin on Jun 10, 2020, 9:36:13 AM
I don't feel new wild fire will give us more power.

By default, molten strike has 3 projectiles, current wildfire makes it +2 projectiles, then we'll 3 + 2 = 5 projectiles, pretty nice. The new one will halve number of the projectiles, but allow it to bounce +1. Then (3/2) x (1 + 1) = 2. (3/2 = 1) By default, so if you don't have gear to give you +1 projectiles (or molten strike by default provide 4 projectiles), you even lost 1 hit. You may have to have an even number of project to maintain the same hit numbers but larger effect area, and this deal costs one of your jewel socket.

Equip 2 new wildfire will not even be an option. Because you need at least 4 projectiles to get 1 projectile which could chain 2 times (means hit 3 times).

The change maybe give us a new play style, but it will probably still be so coupled with some specific gears/gems (such as GMP or ancestral call). Imagine I want to one hit to fire 3 projectiles and each of them can bounce twice. I'll need +5 projectiles, and +1 chain from my gears/support gems. Magma orb seems to be much easier/cheaper to achieve this goal.

I think it may work if the "halve projectiles" attribute only work once, means you can equip multiple of the jewels but only got 50% of projectiles, but not 25% or even less.

Yes! Jack the Axe, Soul Taker and Wings of Entropy need lots of love.

More dps
More speed
Double dps chances

Make Axes Great Again!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
zihaozhang wrote:
I don't feel new wild fire will give us more power.

By default, molten strike has 3 projectiles, current wildfire makes it +2 projectiles, then we'll 3 + 2 = 5 projectiles, pretty nice. The new one will halve number of the projectiles, but allow it to bounce +1. Then (3/2) x (1 + 1) = 2. (3/2 = 1) By default, so if you don't have gear to give you +1 projectiles (or molten strike by default provide 4 projectiles), you even lost 1 hit. You may have to have an even number of project to maintain the same hit numbers but larger effect area, and this deal costs one of your jewel socket.

Equip 2 new wildfire will not even be an option. Because you need at least 4 projectiles to get 1 projectile which could chain 2 times (means hit 3 times).

The change maybe give us a new play style, but it will probably still be so coupled with some specific gears/gems (such as GMP or ancestral call). Imagine I want to one hit to fire 3 projectiles and each of them can bounce twice. I'll need +5 projectiles, and +1 chain from my gears/support gems. Magma orb seems to be much easier/cheaper to achieve this goal.

I think it may work if the "halve projectiles" attribute only work once, means you can equip multiple of the jewels but only got 50% of projectiles, but not 25% or even less.

What?

First, Wild Fire is Limited to 1. Second, Molten Strike currently only has 3 projectiles and the current Wildfire provides +2 projectiles for a total of 5. Without any other info at hand, the loss of 2 projectiles is huge.

Come the patch, again, without any other info at hand, choose not to use Wildfire you now have 3 projectiles instead of 5. Huge loss. On the other hand, choose to use Wildfire, you now have 1 projectile. Why? Molten Strike only provides 3. 3/2 rounded down is 1. So you attack, you have 1 projectile to do damage where it hits the ground, and then the 1 and only 1 projectile chains somewhere, hits, and does damage again. LOL what? 1 projectile here, chain, 1 projectile there, done. In total you had 2 projectiles do damage. I'd rather not have the Wildfire and have 3 projectiles hit in near proximity to each other.

GGG better have considered all this when assigning Molten Strike's new values for damage per projectile and number of base projectile. 3 base projectiles would be DAF with the new Wildfire's 50% less projectiles mod. Without any kind of additional projectiles, you'd be better off not using the jewel.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Jun 10, 2020, 10:04:45 PM
its about time shaper's guardians unique items get a buff...................
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
While we plan to reveal more of these over time, we're prepared a preview of 10 rebalanced uniques to whet your appetite.

Its been 4 days without more unique rework info. Please give me more reveal!
Im a tristi boi :'(
CAN WE FINALLY GET RID OF THE TRYPANON'S UNUSABLE SLOW MOD?!?!?!

HOW ABOUT SOME DEATH'S OATH LOVE?!!?!?!
need more uniq reworks
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info